• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

bumpin it up a notch!

MApullups10

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok wanna make it clear I'm not hatin or b*tchin...just pumped to get the ball rollin! lil bit of stats 1st.. 5'11, 190. 26 yrs. old. been in the gym pretty consistently for 6 yrs. Diet can be tweaked a lil but by no means bad(could cut some carbs...I have a hard time staying away from rices!). Ok so this will be my 2nd cycle, 1st one consisted of Test E 250, 375 ml a week for 10 weeks. Yes, many say to run 500, but I was very pleased with how 375 treated me!! 2nd cycle is lookin like this:

Test E 375ml a week-10 weeks
Mast E 400 ml a week-10 weeks
aromasin- 10 mg a day on cycle
Nolva- starting 14 days after last pin
40/40/20/20
Ok now to the part that is killin me...ha! I know OP is gettin swamped by the sale, but Ive tried PMing the appropriate reps but havent heard back...been 3 days. This will be my first order with OP, OP gets great reviews as far as products (esp. their mast E)and their customer service so I'm sure its worth the wait, but DaYUM...I'm ready!

good choice bro but if you read one of there posts it states there real biz right now to please be patient but your on the right track bro there rep and vips are willing to help hang in there brother its all good and there gear is g2g also !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheapthreads out......................

How do you measuring 375 mg ?

If this is your second cycle i would bump it up to 500 mg..

They have several threads saying that 1 rep is tending to family for a week (nerve of that guy!). It will be worth the wait- I always enjoy threads that start with "I'm not bitching" or "I know this isn't the best way of dealing with this". Hope you got some Cheesecake Factory gift certificates. lol

Hmmm, I seem to remember submitting your order and sending confirmation less then 30 minutes ago.

yup that how I'm gettin 375! LOL and about the I'm not b*itching....haha i really wasn't I was just pumped bc of the HW I did on working with OP, but then when i went back though my inbox, it was right there!!! HAHA fire away....yes I'm a D*mbass at times and cant see things right infront of me! lol neways, business is taken care of and its on its way!!!!!

Never fear with Olympus my friend

5150 u are correct my friend... My mistake for overlooking my inbox! I figured it was the sale creating the delay but then realized it was right infront of me... You the man bro!! On top of the game like everybody says!! Lookin foward to using OP and spreading good things about y'all..!

yup that how I'm gettin 375! LOL and about the I'm not b*itching....haha i really wasn't I was just pumped bc of the HW I did on working with OP, but then when i went back though my inbox, it was right there!!! HAHA fire away....yes I'm a D*mbass at times and cant see things right infront of me! lol neways, business is taken care of and its on its way!!!!!

Dumbass! Hahaha! JK brother you are taken care of and will be more than happy with the decision!

Haha u can take off the JK Velo44, I felt like an idiot lol. But I appreciate the willingness to help!!

Back