• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New here

xiao gou

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello, I am a 40 y/o male, 6'2", 280lb. I am doing a bod-pod test to get my exact fat percentage. If it matters, I am doing a full physical with blood work this week to see how those stats look. I am really glad that I found this forum. It seems to be really informative.

Welcome brother.

Sent via Tapatalk Pro.

Thanks, I appreciate it. I would like to give a little background on myself. My wife was having trouble getting pregnant. My sperm count was good. During this time, my family doctor tested my testosterone level. It was:

Testosterone (Total) Value: 250.1ng/dl

Having low-T, my doc put me on testim gel. Well, that killed my sperm count and then my wife's doctor put me on Clomid (50mg per day). Six months later my wife got pregnant and then I was out of Clomid. I begged my doctor to put me back on it because I felt like a Boss when I was on it! I have been off Clomid for 5 months. 2 weeks ago I had my testosterone level checked. The results:

Testosterone (Total) Value: 613.4ng/dl.

My doc said this is in normal range, which is low in my opinion. Thus no clomid or testosterone script. Do you guys agree that it is low? Or is he right?

-B

welcome

Welcome bro!Yes i vaguely know of gou. An emperor in China a while back. I have a few books on the Tang and a couple other dynasties i believe. But only read through a few of them.Anyway glad to have ya here man. Knowledge flows around this place so take full advantage of it.Enjoy!

Thanks, I appreciate it. I would like to give a little background on myself. My wife was having trouble getting pregnant. My sperm count was good. During this time, my family doctor tested my testosterone level. It was:

Testosterone (Total) Value: 250.1ng/dl

Having low-T, my doc put me on testim gel. Well, that killed my sperm count and then my wife's doctor put me on Clomid (50mg per day). Six months later my wife got pregnant and then I was out of Clomid. I begged my doctor to put me back on it because I felt like a Boss when I was on it! I have been off Clomid for 5 months. 2 weeks ago I had my testosterone level checked. The results:

Testosterone (Total) Value: 613.4ng/dl.

My doc said this is in normal range, which is low in my opinion. Thus no clomid or testosterone script. Do you guys agree that it is low? Or is he right?

-B

welcome xiao n congrats on the baby. glad to c ur being proactive in improving ur health. it will be good for u and ur family. look forward to seeing ur transformation. all on board r very helpful.

Back