• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cypionate vs. Enanthate: The differences I notice....?

Gr8Wall77

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I really do not understand but why is it I feel like Cypionate hits me so much harder than Enanthate. Does not really make any sense as they are so close but I can take same dosage of each and feel Cyp. more it seems. Been on doc prescribed trt for awhile now and can literally feel the test hit me after each pin and it feels like I feel the cyp so mich more for some reason..? I seem tio retain a little less water with enanthate but just seem to prefer the cyp. Anybody else actually notice a difference or personally prefer one over the other? This is probably just all in my head as I can't see how they are really much different at all but something sure feels different believe it or not.

I ran test c on my last cycle and broke the hell out on my stomach! On test e nothing at all, so thats what I use.

Idk I love cyp tio just a personal prefrence to me anyway was the Ethenate perscribed also? cause with the doc hrt and you getting the cyp from a pharm human grade you know what your getting and I also get hype when I pin no matter what that's in your head unless it's TNE cause the cyp takes weeks to kick in I like to pin before workout's too It's just gettt's me going , so off the bat some is in your head like the cyp hitting you right away your just excited from the injection and that's still good for a workout anything to make a workout better is ok with me

Idk I love cyp tio just a personal prefrence to me anyway was the Ethenate perscribed also? cause with the doc hrt and you getting the cyp from a pharm human grade you know what your getting and I also get hype when I pin no matter what that's in your head unless it's TNE cause the cyp takes weeks to kick in I like to pin before workout's too It's just gettt's me going , so off the bat some is in your head like the cyp hitting you right away your just excited from the injection and that's still good for a workout anything to make a workout better is ok with me
Lol I pin my test e 4x a week pre workout just for placebo

Strange you say this i feel the opposite.. Test e gives me the blast i want and test c does not. The test c i have been using might have been bunk. So who really knows ?

Back