• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pre-Workouts

Robcyn

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys,

What do you all think about pre-workouts? I used to use GNC N.O.Loaded. I liked the massive caffeine content since I workout in the afternoons. Although it made me a little jittery I figured that was ok because it kept me from bsing with guys at the gym that weren't really there to workout anyway. Now I workout at home so I quit my pre-workout and just drink BCAA....kinda feels like a pre-workout. Now, with life and of course working out by myself at home, I am looking for that bit of afternoon motivation. I kinda feel like I'm in a bit of a slump. What do you guys think....pre-workout or?????

Robcyn

I am a big fan of pre-workouts if needed....what I mean is the stimulant part. There are plenty of good preworkout supps that dont have stims. Its not that stims are bad but eventually you become accustomed to them and actually need or depend on them. I was to a point where I would wake up in the am and drink a POT of coffee and pepper 3 or 4 monster zero sugars throughout the day and then an hour before workouts Id take 3 Hydroxycut Elites and 3 scoops of Jack3d. Thats crazy! I was so used to the caffeine that it had little to no effect. I came off and now one Hydroxycut(when needed) gets me wired.......you body gets used to ANYTHING you put in it repeatedly

I am a big fan of pre-workouts if needed....what I mean is the stimulant part. There are plenty of good preworkout supps that dont have stims. Its not that stims are bad but eventually you become accustomed to them and actually need or depend on them. I was to a point where I would wake up in the am and drink a POT of coffee and pepper 3 or 4 monster zero sugars throughout the day and then an hour before workouts Id take 3 Hydroxycut Elites and 3 scoops of Jack3d. Thats crazy! I was so used to the caffeine that it had little to no effect. I came off and now one Hydroxycut(when needed) gets me wired.......you body gets used to ANYTHING you put in it repeatedly
Yea Im in the same boat. To the point where jack3d aint doin jack. Taking a break from it all right now

I just take it because I'm addicted. I get the energy from the good. But I do lke a food pre

Krk supplements. Pure 100%Nitric Oxide. Off the hook pumps. Shit is incredible !!

Thanks for the replies bros. I do drink plenty of sugar free rockstars. Maybe I will go back to a pre for a while.

I use preworkout 2 to 3 times a week. The only one that my body doesn't get used to for whatever reason is ABB NOsuperpump. Everything else after 7-8 servings would lose effects for me. I like the ABB because it doesnt have creatine and its in a bottle ready to go.

StarBucks quad grande skinny vanilla latte. You'll have to snort cocaine to come down from it.

IML Gear Cream!
Could always just get some caffeine tabs and a pick up something for a pump.

i usually use jack3d for a few weeks and than have to take a few weeks off after my body gets accustomed to it.

Could always just get some caffeine tabs and a pick up something for a pump.

I thought about doing this but I workout in the late afternoon. I already have to take pills to sleep. My new motivation is GVT. Been doing this for a little over a week and feel amazing (sore). I can't wait to get home and workout. I guess my slump was the boring ole' routine. Thanks for the suggestions

An 8oz cup of coffee is enough to get me going. I love coffee, but only drink it sparingly. I figure you might as well enjoy the taste of your pwo.

Loved Craze but has been banned.

I just bought D-Stunner and this is really good stuff. Set personal records with it yesterday.

Kronic Pump by pharma resources is still my favorite. in afghanistan we ordered EVERYTHING and we all shared and tried almost every one, and this has never failed to get me extremely focused and pumped, and just feel the need to lift. i take 1.5 to two scoops and wait till the back of my hands get tingly and i begin working out, and just can't get over how my veins look during the lift, and the pump after!

2 scoops of White Flood in a 16oz bottle of water. I drink a shitload of caffein throughout the day so monster energy drinks are like a pre-bedtime drink for me. White Flood stuff still puts me in freak'n orbit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

N.O. explode plus 2grams of beta alanine does the job...no jitters. Cant stand that jitter shit,if I want that ill take some clen.

PS Mr Hyde..has pretty high caff. content but is pretty smooth...no jitters whatsoever.

Craze was the BEST SHIT EVER. Has anyone tryed 1.M.R Vortex by BPI? some people has said it's like the orginal jack and craze

Back