• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

about to start first cycle.everything look good?

BlizzardMan8890

All day
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am going to start my first cycle next week.it looks like this sustanon 250 at 500 mg a week for 10 weeks.dbol stacked on week 2-10 20 mg a day.also will be running 500iu of hcg a week through the whole cycle.PCT is clomid 50/50/50/50/50.does this look good to yall? and another question.if I start to get GYNO should I go ahead and take some clomid or will the hcg keep me from getting it? a guy at my gym is telling me hcg will keep me from getting it so that's why I am asking

Hcg can exacerbate gyno. I am not a fan of staying on orals for 8 weeks even at a low dose although some people do. I think liver toxicity is way overblown but orals impact on lipid profiles is not paid enough attention to. I would have an ai on hand for estro control, I like aromasine personally. 20mg of dbol may not impact your lipids that much but I have seen buddies blood work on low dose orals that were just awful but it is user dependent. I would also stack either nolva or torem with your clomid for pct. Clomid and torem work great for me, clomid and nolva work also but nolvadex kills my libido.

Read about Aromasin. I started my first cycle today as well. Test E with 10mg Aromasin ED to keep gyno at bay.

I am going to start my first cycle next week.it looks like this sustanon 250 at 500 mg a week for 10 weeks.dbol stacked on week 2-10 20 mg a day.also will be running 500iu of hcg a week through the whole cycle.PCT is clomid 50/50/50/50/50.does this look good to yall? and another question.if I start to get GYNO should I go ahead and take some clomid or will the hcg keep me from getting it? a guy at my gym is telling me hcg will keep me from getting it so that's why I am asking

im no pro, but have a few cycles under my belt and I have to be honest with you, that cycle is not something I feel has enough research behind it. The guy at your gym is giving you bad advice in my opinion. You will definitely need an AI, I suggest aromasin like previously stated. Dbol is typically a kick start oral so I wouldn't it how you said, especially since that's a long time to be on something as liver toxic as dbol. I'm here to help you so I'm saying all this with respect, because I'm here to help but I think you should read more about cycles before you jump into this one. Also, pct should be a combo of nolva and clomid (especially since gyno is a main concern for you and most of us). The clomid will help you recover faster while nolva will prevent gyno from forming while your body tries to readjust itself. Read the stickys bro, and ask some more questions if you don't find your answers. Good luck bro!

im no pro, but have a few cycles under my belt and I have to be honest with you, that cycle is not something I feel has enough research behind it. The guy at your gym is giving you bad advice in my opinion. You will definitely need an AI, I suggest aromasin like previously stated. Dbol is typically a kick start oral so I wouldn't it how you said, especially since that's a long time to be on something as liver toxic as dbol. I'm here to help you so I'm saying all this with respect, because I'm here to help but I think you should read more about cycles before you jump into this one. Also, pct should be a combo of nolva and clomid (especially since gyno is a main concern for you and most of us). The clomid will help you recover faster while nolva will prevent gyno from forming while your body tries to readjust itself. Read the stickys bro, and ask some more questions if you don't find your answers. Good luck bro!
Hey thats why i am asking questions brother. I know yall have allot of experience and knowledge. Thanks for being honest and not bullshitting me. What do you recommend to run aromasin at a day?

Is there anything else beside aromasin? Just weighing my options

Hey, my pleasure brother. If you don't want to run aromasin you could run adex or letro but I personally love aromasin because it's a suicidal inhibitor so there is not the estrogen rebound you get off of adex or letro (which both need to be tapered off to help prevent rebound). In regards to the dose...there is kinda no right general answer. Everyone is different and getting blood tests is really the only sure way to know how you respond to aromasin, but as a basic rule 12.5mg ED or EOD is what you will find most often. Again, that depends on what compounds you run and is also dose dependent. My best piece of advice...run aromasin 12.5 ED because dbol will aromatize at a decent rate with the test, and get blood work done. From there you will know if this dose is too high or two low. I was like you and wanted to run dbol my first run at AAS but was advised by some experienced users to just run test solo and learn how my body responds to it. This way you will have a gauge for your doses and have a decent idea of what kind of gains you can make off of it (diet is most important piece of this). Save the dbol for your second run, that way you will know which compound is causing which sides. Just my opinion, but in the end it's your body and truthfully we are all here because we've all made decisions as to what we want to do with our bodies.

First, that guy at your gym has no clue what he is talking about...

Run the dbol from day one for 4-6wks if you wanna do 8 wks then so be it, just be careful with it

Don't use hcg while on cycle at all, get an suicidal aromatase inhibitor instead...and if you start getting symptoms of gyno get bloods and have letrozole on hand, but if your E2 is high but not too crazy just bump up your AI

Also, run your clomid 100/50/50/25 for pct...

First, that guy at your gym has no clue what he is talking about...

Run the dbol from day one for 4-6wks if you wanna do 8 wks then so be it, just be careful with it

Don't use hcg while on cycle at all, get an suicidal aromatase inhibitor instead...and if you start getting symptoms of gyno get bloods and have letrozole on hand, but if your E2 is high but not too crazy just bump up your AI

Also, run your clomid 100/50/50/25 for pct...

Curious why some people recomend HCG and some dont...

Whats yr take on it?

Bro like everyone else has said you have gotten some bad advice. Do research for yourself and read read read.

IML Gear Cream!
Hey, my pleasure brother. If you don't want to run aromasin you could run adex or letro but I personally love aromasin because it's a suicidal inhibitor so there is not the estrogen rebound you get off of adex or letro (which both need to be tapered off to help prevent rebound). In regards to the dose...there is kinda no right general answer. Everyone is different and getting blood tests is really the only sure way to know how you respond to aromasin, but as a basic rule 12.5mg ED or EOD is what you will find most often. Again, that depends on what compounds you run and is also dose dependent. My best piece of advice...run aromasin 12.5 ED because dbol will aromatize at a decent rate with the test, and get blood work done. From there you will know if this dose is too high or two low. I was like you and wanted to run dbol my first run at AAS but was advised by some experienced users to just run test solo and learn how my body responds to it. This way you will have a gauge for your doses and have a decent idea of what kind of gains you can make off of it (diet is most important piece of this). Save the dbol for your second run, that way you will know which compound is causing which sides. Just my opinion, but in the end it's your body and truthfully we are all here because we've all made decisions as to what we want to do with our bodies.[/QUOTEi know there are sponsors that sell aromasin but i dont know which ones do. The sponsor i got my gear from doesnt sell it. Who would you recommend ?

Hey, my pleasure brother. If you don't want to run aromasin you could run adex or letro but I personally love aromasin because it's a suicidal inhibitor so there is not the estrogen rebound you get off of adex or letro (which both need to be tapered off to help prevent rebound). In regards to the dose...there is kinda no right general answer. Everyone is different and getting blood tests is really the only sure way to know how you respond to aromasin, but as a basic rule 12.5mg ED or EOD is what you will find most often. Again, that depends on what compounds you run and is also dose dependent. My best piece of advice...run aromasin 12.5 ED because dbol will aromatize at a decent rate with the test, and get blood work done. From there you will know if this dose is too high or two low. I was like you and wanted to run dbol my first run at AAS but was advised by some experienced users to just run test solo and learn how my body responds to it. This way you will have a gauge for your doses and have a decent idea of what kind of gains you can make off of it (diet is most important piece of this). Save the dbol for your second run, that way you will know which compound is causing which sides. Just my opinion, but in the end it's your body and truthfully we are all here because we've all made decisions as to what we want to do with our bodies.
i know there are sponsors that sell aromasin but i dont know which ones do. The sponsor i got my gear from doesnt sell it. Who would you recommend ?

Read your post OP and didn't read any of the above replies but I found a few things I would change IMO
1-10 500mgs sus
1-4 Dbol 30-40mgs Kickstart

Run aromasin or adex to keep E levels down. PCT run Clomid and Nolva

Read your post OP and didn't read any of the above replies but I found a few things I would change IMO
1-10 500mgs sus
1-4 Dbol 30-40mgs Kickstart

Run aromasin or adex to keep E levels down. PCT run Clomid and Nolva
when you say adex are you meaning nolvadex to keep E levels down?

Curious why some people recomend HCG and some dont...

Whats yr take on it?

I personally don't use hcg...but if OP wants to use it, then do...I would use it after last pin of gear to smooth out the transition from on cycle to pct at 500iu per wk

I guess it just comes down to each individual and how well they recover from cycle, if they really don't do well, then hcg could be the answer but if they do recover well, no need to use it...another reason I don't like it is because it is known to elevate e2 as well..so you will still have to take an AI while on hcg...other cheaper products out there than hcg that will help with your recovery just as good...just my .02 :winkfinger:

Forgot to mention, nolva= tamoxifen citrate.

I personally don't use hcg...but if OP wants to use it, then do...I would use it after last pin of gear to smooth out the transition from on cycle to pct at 500iu per wk

I guess it just comes down to each individual and how well they recover from cycle, if they really don't do well, then hcg could be the answer but if they do recover well, no need to use it...another reason I don't like it is because it is known to elevate e2 as well..so you will still have to take an AI while on hcg...other cheaper products out there than hcg that will help with your recovery just as good...just my .02 :winkfinger:

Makes sense, thanks for the reply .

im not using it on my cycle but Do have a 5000iu vial on deck ,just if i 'need' it ...

**sorry for the thread hijack OP **

Makes sense, thanks for the reply .

im not using it on my cycle but Do have a 5000iu vial on deck ,just if i 'need' it ...

**sorry for the thread hijack OP **
LOL dont worry about it brother. We are all here to learn so i dont mind at all. I was actually wondering the same thing. So i learned something from it

Get Shredded!
Bro, make sure you read up how to minimize PIP. I am learning it the hard way with test e (mine was quad). lol. I dont know how it will be with sus. Some people dont seem to have any. Since you are on the same boat as me, wanna gives you a heads up.

fill the syringe, cap the needle, run syringe under warm water, push it slowly. Ive read ppl taking up to 1 min to push it into muscle.
Also, lying on that side of muscle seems to help.

Where do you plan to Pin?

Bro, make sure you read up how to minimize PIP. I am learning it the hard way with test e (mine was quad). lol. I dont know how it will be with sus. Some people dont seem to have any. Since you are on the same boat as me, wanna gives you a heads up.

fill the syringe, cap the needle, run syringe under warm water, push it slowly. Ive read ppl taking up to 1 min to push it into muscle.

I plan to pin in my quad. I have heard the same thing about people taking up to a minute to inject.

Good shit!

Also, some people are if on running their syringe under water while it's filled..

If that is the case put it under your armpit for a min or two before you pin, it will warm it up nicely :winkfinger:

Thanks everyone for your input and advice. Im glad i didnt start my cycle before i talked to yall. Reaserched for hours last night and figured out that if i did my cycle the way i was going to i would have been screwed. I have ordered some aromasin so that takes care of the AI. I will post an updated layout later tonight when i can sit down and figure one up

ok so after allot more research and thinking things over i have c0me up with a new layout for my cycle.let me know what yall think about this.also i will be waiting a couple weeks to start now to make sure i have everything down.
weeks 1-10 500 mg sust
weeks 1-10 500iu hcg.i know some of you say not to use hcg but after research i am going to use it through whole cycle.
weeks 1-10 12.5mg aromasin every day
weeks 1-5 20 mg Dbol a day
also going to take organ shield weeks 1-5 to try to make the Dbol not so hard on my liver
weeks 12-17 clomid 50/50/50/50/50 i know some of you say to combo clomid with nolva but i believe with me taking hcg during the cycle my balls wont shut completly down so the clomid alone will be enough to get me going again.
what do yall think is this a better cycle plan? would like for all you vets out there to chime in.if it looks wrong tell me.i can take criticism lol.after all that's why I am here is to learn from you guys.

Looking pretty good man. If you have enough test I would run 12 weeks. As cheap as serms are I would really consider stacking the clomid with torem, it just really gets a guy back going quick. I like clomid 50 50 50 50 50 50 torem 90 60 60 30. But if running just one serm clomid would def be my choice. As far as pip it will pass. The best way I have found to reduce it is to pin right before the gym and into what ever muscle you are going to be working that day. It just really seems to reduce it. If you do not do that then I would at least pin in the am to where you will be moving around all day. Pinning right before bed and then obviously not moving around it seems to really intensify pip. 5/8 25g in delts and quads are where its at.

Looking pretty good man. If you have enough test I would run 12 weeks. As cheap as serms are I would really consider stacking the clomid with torem, it just really gets a guy back going quick. I like clomid 50 50 50 50 50 50 torem 90 60 60 30. But if running just one serm clomid would def be my choice. As far as pip it will pass. The best way I have found to reduce it is to pin right before the gym and into what ever muscle you are going to be working that day. It just really seems to reduce it. If you do not do that then I would at least pin in the am to where you will be moving around all day. Pinning right before bed and then obviously not moving around it seems to really intensify pip. 5/8 25g in delts and quads are where its at.
I plan to pin monday and thursday mornings. I do allot of walking for my job and kneeling over so hopefully i wont get pip to bad. Using 1" 25 gauge in quad

first time i hear about pinning at different times 'making a difference....

im on my 2nd week and i have been pinning glutes only before bed, right glute i get no PIP , left glute i get bad PIP for 2-3 days ...

i have also been pinning AFTER working out legs....

so next day im SORE and have PIP ... no good

im deff pinning in the morning and training legs next time i pin my glutes

Cycle looks better. Just a couple notes from my experience.
1 I like to pin sus every other day to keep my levels stable.
2 I like to get blood work after ending orals to check liver enzymes and to track hormone levels.
3 hcg can wait until week 4
4 I heat my vial in a heating pad before pinning. Water and armpit method make me nervous as far as germs. I wrap it in a sterile gauze and heat it while going about other tasks
5 clomid torem combo is amazing.
6 aeromasin is better in my opinion for both rebound issues and lipid profile concerns.

Also if this is your first cycle why not just run test e at 500mgs for ten weeks. That is a solid first cycle that has been tried and tested. What are your stats and what do you want to gain from this cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cycle looks better. Just a couple notes from my experience.
1 I like to pin sus every other day to keep my levels stable.
2 I like to get blood work after ending orals to check liver enzymes and to track hormone levels.
3 hcg can wait until week 4
4 I heat my vial in a heating pad before pinning. Water and armpit method make me nervous as far as germs. I wrap it in a sterile gauze and heat it while going about other tasks
5 clomid torem combo is amazing.
6 aeromasin is better in my opinion for both rebound issues and lipid profile concerns.

Also if this is your first cycle why not just run test e at 500mgs for ten weeks. That is a solid first cycle that has been tried and tested. What are your stats and what do you want to gain from this cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i am pinning twice a week since this is my first cycle i want to make sure everything is cool before i start pinning eod. I am running sust because i have heard allot of good about it and that sust and Dbol stack will put on the strength and weight which is what i am going for. I would love to gain 15 pounds and strength is what i am really going for. My stats are 25 years old 5'11 200lbs. Dont know body fat% but i would say low teens. Not fat but do have a couple pounds so i really dont know

Back