• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

injection spots__

Tunz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know the glutes is the easiest and safest pin spot, but as far as for what hits the body best for efficiency and absorption , what spot is best_ or does even matter_ *?

Glutes are not the easiest...the quads are the easiest

Glutes aren't the "easiest" unless you're really flexible or have eyes in the back of your head. The muscle is large, so you can get more into it at one time, but that's more of a convenience than an easy thing.

Personally, I prefer quads - any additional PIP in the quad can be rubbed/massaged during the day while sitting at a desk or walking around, and it looks a lot more socially acceptable to rub your outer quad than massaging your ass in public.

As far as absorption goes, muscle is muscle as far as I know - just don't get it into fat (or your bloodstream).

Ive been pinning in my glutes,well my wifey does it, guess its easy when someone else does it, no way I could hit the glutes by myself__ sorry for that confusion, I was just curious if I pinned in other locations it would be better for the disperse of my test blend__I pinned once in my quads and man was it painful for a few days,especially working in the field all day__ ill stick to the glutes then if no difference__thanks bras, stay swoll!!!!!

Personal favorite would be 5/8 25g delts, so easy and trouble free. 2nd fav is also 5/8 25g in quads.

Been wanting to try the delts, ill give it a whirl with 25g, can't pull with 25 though right?

Start with the quads since you are able to use both hands and its your first go around..

One hand to hold the barrel nice and still and the other hand to push the plunger

All other muscles you will only be able to use one hand

I know the glutes is the easiest and safest pin spot, but as far as for what hits the body best for efficiency and absorption , what spot is best_ or does even matter_ *?

IMO, the best spot is the one your most comfortable with while pinning yourself. AAS are systemic, not site specific so IM injections absorb about the same although some areas can get inflamed and or swollen but that's only temporary. I also recommend rotating injection sites.

My preference:
ventral glute 1.25" X 27G
delts .5" X 27G
glute 1.25" X 27G
quads 1.25" X 27G

IML Gear Cream!
Been wanting to try the delts, ill give it a whirl with 25g, can't pull with 25 though right?
Draw with a 20g. Some will go with 18 but those just destroy stoppers. The gray stoppers not real bad but those orange ones will it will destroy.

Always been a delt guy...even had friend of mine do traps with fina a few times.....always hated legs and calves...have done biceps, triceps and back also but prefer delts or occaional glute if too much scar tissue accumulates

Back