• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Go Cardinals!!

MidWest

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Game 1 isn't off to a good start but my boys are going to pull this out.

Go Cards!!

Sent via Tapatalk Pro.

Well! Luckily there is a lot of series left.

Sent via Tapatalk Pro.

As long as the Sox grease the ball.... Absolute true story- i was at the WS in 2004 with Schilling. That bastard claimed he had achilles tendon surgey a week before his start. He comes back with some "blood" on his sock, and his fastball has more movement thatn his curve ever did. Just about guarentee that bastard had some type of petroleum either in addition to, or in place of the blood. How could they let him pitch knowing he was adjusting the sock........... OK im a sore loser.

It was absolutely the right call. However anytime an official decides the outcome of a game, the victory is tainted. I wish the call wouldn't have been made, and the players could decide the winner. It would have been an instant classic.

It was absolutely the right call. However anytime an official decides the outcome of a game, the victory is tainted. I wish the call wouldn't have been made, and the players could decide the winner. It would have been an instant classic.

Couldn't agree more.

Sent via Tapatalk Pro.

GO REDSOX!!! and fuck that call.. the man was just layin on the ground what he supposed to do haha. shoulda let them decide it in extra innings

2vdfl2u.gif

All good brothers. Just win 1 in St Louis and 2 at home, and you will be the Champions! This is why it is a best of 7, the best team WILL prevail.

Is it bad that im a Cubs fan and I want the Cards to win? I fucking hate Boston..... Plus the Cards are the gameplan for a championship team..... FARM SYSTEM!

It's just bad your a cubs fan

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Hate the Redsox but I bet them in the series, what a fucked up way to win a game last night for the Cards. Tonight Buchholz is on the mound and he is known for shoulder fatigue early. Redsox need a long reliever for tonight or this series is over.

I will be at tomorrow nights game behind home plate. Gonna rock!

Sent via Tapatalk Pro.

This thread got quiet......wonder why?

Look, i know you Red Sox fans aren't real familiar with the World Series format, but you need to win 4. If you don't, that is the time to start whining about "we didn't get the right call". Its a Cardinals thread. How Bout you start a Sox thread and hang out over there?

2 years ago, game #6, down 3 games to 2... behind with only one strike out of the game left to score runs...

We have been here before. Taking these next two in Boston may just be all that much sweeter. ;)

Sent via Tapatalk Pro.

Oh and regardless of the loss, was a blast to be at last night. Pic from my seats,
y7ujytyr.jpg

Sent via Tapatalk Pro.

Look, i know you Red Sox fans aren't real familiar with the World Series format, but you need to win 4. If you don't, that is the time to start whining about "we didn't get the right call". Its a Cardinals thread. How Bout you start a Sox thread and hang out over there?

I sense some butt hurt. I enjoy the banter.....didn't realize this was a fan boy only thread

I sense some butt hurt. I enjoy the banter.....didn't realize this was a fan boy only thread

Ok, yes, i'm am some butthurt! Cards have been my team EVERYDAY OF EVERY SEASON for 35+ years. Not just a fair weather fan. Banter is good. Sorry for being a dick.
Go CARDINALS!

I was born and raised in Boston....trust me I understand

Back