• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

test dose and gains?

Metalhead

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How much of a difference does it make in weight gain when you double the dose of test in a cycle? I am currently at 600mg a week of test and made some decent gains. On my next cycle I am planning on running a much higher dose, 1,200 mg/wk does that increase make a big difference?

It will be a significant change. Adjust everything accordingly

i not agree here. i have been using test at 250-500-750 and up to 1500mg aw. I find 500-750mg to be spot on. Some say more and more test. but more is not all ways better.

I have taken test for years and taken it on average of 400 -600 mgs a week. The past few months I have gone as high as 1000mg maybe a little more a week. I find that I'm a lot sore or ache when I wake up in the mornings. I'm also a bit lazier to get going because of that. I will say I have picked up strength and size.The size is very noticeable to me but the estrogen follows it so be prepared.

I have taken test for years and taken it on average of 400 -600 mgs a week. The past few months I have gone as high as 1000mg maybe a little more a week. I find that I'm a lot sore or ache when I wake up in the mornings. I'm also a bit lazier to get going because of that. I will say I have picked up strength and size.The size is very noticeable to me but the estrogen follows it so be prepared.

Have you check your E2 levels?

IML Gear Cream!
13yrs in this game and what worked last year won't work this year! 1gram of test doesn't do crap for me anymore but make me feel good and if I wanna gain it's 3-4 plus grams a week. I remember when I did my first gram and it was a whole new world then 2 grams was another world but it's all in the eating period!! If you don't feed 3-4 grams of test you will look like a cancer patient!!

i not agree here. i have been using test at 250-500-750 and up to 1500mg aw. I find 500-750mg to be spot on. Some say more and more test. but more is not all ways better.

Diet and training matter most. If those are spot on, 750 will do wonders but 1.5-2 grams with those two working right will blow you away.

Thanks for the replies, I have never ran test that high so I was wondering the good and bads about it. If the pro's run high test it must work huh? I'll be running adex eod to keep estro in check.

Yeah I have found that the high test can have benefits but with it comes the sides. It is harder to keep stuff in check, so bloodwork is a must. Also like mentioned above if your diet isn't feeding the monster your just blowing gear. Run prop up to your sweet spot ( you will feel it when your in it) then adjust with the longer esters. I advise caution when running large amounts with long esters because you can get into trouble and have to deal for longer than desired. Just my 2 cents.

Thanks for the replies, I have never ran test that high so I was wondering the good and bads about it. If the pro's run high test it must work huh? I'll be running adex eod to keep estro in check.

Guess you and me are no (pro's) so high mg is not needed. If you start using high mg how will you react to normal/average dose after ?? Pro's are on all year round and high mg is needed. I have been in your shoes and was thinking the same way. But after blasting 1,5g aw i didn't feel like Superman and did not blow up like king Kong. So for me i feel much better using around 750mg aw.

Finding the right stack is more important if you asking me. There are so many compounds working well together. So finding the right compounds and stacking them right is important. What works for me might not work for you. So to experiment with different compounds is the way to go. Sorry if im of topic now bro. Im just saying :-@

Back