• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

decca and test as 1st cycle?

irish1987

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im 26 yrs old and have been lifting on and off since I was a young teenager. But despite a strict diet and alotta experience with weights I cant get to where I wanna be. Im 5'11" and 195lbs but wanna get alot more mass! Id like to be up around 215lbs. Any advice as to this cycle im considering would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

Just an opinion but I would say if your gonna run your first cycle just do test alone. This way you can keep track a little more on how this affects you as opposed to running multiple compounds and not knowing what I causing what! There are many reasons I would say read the stickies for first cycle at least before you make a decision.

Welcome !
I agree with stagger. Run test alone, see how your body likes it and you can beef it up more later as your body gets used to gear being in it.
Read those stickies bro!
There is alot of info you need right now in them!
Glad to have ya here buddy!

Test 250mg twice a week, every Monday/Thursday, or Saturday/Tuesday.. Leave the deca out until you have more cycles under ur belt. Like stated above, view some first timer threads.. Good information for cycling, PCT, and being safe/clean with pinning. Goodluck, & welcome to the side of no return!

What the others are saying is correct although adding in some dbol for the first 4 or 5 weeks I think would be fine. By the time dbol is done the test is primed up to the max.

What the others are saying is correct although adding in some dbol for the first 4 or 5 weeks I think would be fine. By the time dbol is done the test is primed up to the max.

I totally agree with Z82. The first 4-5 weeks you won't feel much on test alone. Dbol at a moderate dose will start your first cycle experience almost immediately, drop it after 4 weeks. The dbol clears your body quick enough that you will be able to differentiate the effects of dbol compared to testosterone. I envy you..... these first cycles are usually your best :)

Welcome to the forums man !

im starting my first cycle in a few days , test e 2 500mg per week ... still undecided if i wanna add Dbol as kickstart...

Just an opinion but I would say if your gonna run your first cycle just do test alone. This way you can keep track a little more on how this affects you as opposed to running multiple compounds and not knowing what I causing what! There are many reasons I would say read the stickies for first cycle at least before you make a decision.

This! Stags is dead on!

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to the forums man !

im starting my first cycle in a few days , test e 2 500mg per week ... still undecided if i wanna add Dbol as kickstart...
I had to do a double take on that. When I first read it I thought you said "starting my first cycle in a few days, test e 2500mg per week!". Whoa Nellie.

I had to do a double take on that. When I first read it I thought you said "starting my first cycle in a few days, test e 2500mg per week!". Whoa Nellie.

It will be 250mg of test E, 2 times per week... lol ...

Dbol dbol dbol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheapthreads out............

This is correct. If u get sides or even massive gains it's best to run one compound at a time and implement ONE new compound each cycle so you know the effects each one had on your body whether it was massive gain or side effects like gyno. This is the optimal way to start AAS although it's rarely followed. Personally I do NOT like nandrolone decanoate (aka deca) simply cause of how badly it suppresses your natural testosterone production. If ur not on TRT ( test replacement therapy) I suggest drop the deca cause it's hard to recover from and you talk about a race to get your natural test back up so you don't lose all those gains. If ur on TRT then deca is a good choice. You just simply lower to you TRT dose and you don't have to worry about getting ur natural back to normal cuz ur supplementing. If ur doin pct on the other hand.. There are better alternatives to deca. My opinion. I like deca I just don't like the suppression.

that's funny that's exactly what i thought lol

Ok so it seems the general consensus to start with test alone.What ai and pct should I go with? Im gonna take the advice of just doing the test to start with. Thanks guys

There is a great stickies on Ai and pct take a look t them they will walk you through it!

Adex is best but you can use aromasin. If I use aromasin ON cycle then I gotta go with 25mg ed or I will get gyno. Pct is more individual specific. I ran clomid only with 12.5 mg of aromasin. Clomid like this 100/100/50/50/25 and that's the first time I ran this like this. 100mg of clomid isn't nice to you lol. Emotional and blurred vision for sure

This even though I didn't do it that way.

Sent from my SCH-I535

Ok so it seems the general consensus to start with test alone.What ai and pct should I go with? Im gonna take the advice of just doing the test to start with. Thanks guys

Armidex works good and so does aromasin. To each his own on which one they use.. Some respond better with Adex and some better with aromasin.. There's a thread that explains the scientific difference between both.. Do some searching in the PCT thread. I only run nolv during pct bc my body responds well with just nolv.

Get Shredded!
run just test your first cycle bro like they said to see how your body reacts to each product... And then the next cycle run 600mg of test and Deca 250 or 300 I like to keep the test double the deca and also run your test 2 weeks longer then deca cause decanate stays in ur system longer bro , and d bol say ya know. Each time you use more you might need the same amount or more to see the same gains, now thats different for everyone bro> Anyway good luck and happy gaining bro. My first run I did 600mg aw of test cyp for 10 weeks and gained 30lbs and kept 25lbs of it with pct of clomid started 2 weeks after the last injection of cyp

Last edited:
Thanks for the help everyone

To run test only on a first cycle is good advice and is hard to argue with. I too am a believer on knowing what compounds are doing what. It drives me nuts when I see a relative newcomer doing a cut with say for example...... test-p, tren-a, mast-p, primo-e, T3, clen, and GHRP-6 w/mod GRF 1-29... holy shit.

That said, taking a moderate dose of dbol IMO is fine on a first cycle for the first 4 weeks. Long ester test does not kick in for about 4-5 weeks, so why not take advantage of the quick kick in of dbol? You will see how you respond to dbol, and by the end of the cycle the gains from the test will be apparent. Another approach if you feel you want to know how your body reacts to test only is to jump start with test-propionate for the first four weeks. Problem with that is you need to pin every other day, and most people trying a first cycle are not real keen on that.

Back