• ๐Ÿ‘‹Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • ๐Ÿ’ชCheck Out IronMag Labs Andro Hardยฎ - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! ๐Ÿ’Š
  • ๐Ÿ‘‰Check Out Platinum Pharms๐ŸŒฝCorn Hole Sale!๐ŸŒฝ

The Walking Dead (New series) Begins Sunday night

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The series "The Walking Dead" has been a huge hit in just about every modernize nation world wide.. It's hard to not get addicted to this series!
I'm rather stoked, as I been eagerly awaiting for the new season premier to begin..

Anyone else here a fan?

The_Walking_Dead_Bicycle-_Girl.jpg

Dude....I'm a fan of the books. Love the series. Be prepared to be fucking angry this season!

I haven't read past the show.... but my buddy dropped a spoiler on me for this season. I almost choked him! Hahaha

Best show ever

Hahah! North/south was always my weakest choke.... Arm triangle was my bread and butter!
I'm a freak with Head-n-Arm chokes. from any angle.. Peruvian,head and arm side control,top mount to side control, or I even leave my leg on for a single leg take down and lean a seated head and arm.. im slick..hahha..

IML Gear Cream!
I never wrapped my head around the NS.... always felt I could keep moving from that position. To be honest, if I ended up on the dom end of a NS I used that time to catch a breathe! Hahaha

I never wrapped my head around the NS.... always felt I could keep moving from that position. To be honest, if I ended up on the dom end of a NS I used that time to catch a breathe! Hahaha
A breather is always nice, no one calling for stalling! haha.. Theres always a reversal for anything, take away the angle of the choke, go to the side shrimp position then gain guard recovery with a half guards, or if you can FULL. or the best is reposition his head and pull to the opposite shoulder, over his back do a gable grip and gator roll him.. now your in position for the north south on him

Dude have you seen here topless scene in that stupid Van Wilder movie? She is sexy.
Bro, she is amazing..her british accent is cute too.. although she is from the USA born on the est coast NJ.. and moved to UK when she was young with her fam..

Bro, she is amazing..her british accent is cute too.. although she is from the USA born on the est coast NJ.. and moved to UK when she was young with her fam..

Really? So when I make love to her and she has my baby does that mean I will have dual citizenship!;)

Really? So when I make love to her and she has my baby does that mean I will have dual citizenship!;)
Brah, you would need to pry her sexiness from my dead body with a gable grip, before you tap that..shes is mine!

U horny juiceheads are gonna have to wait your turn ... shes busy getting dicked by that little asian dude .... the good news is he's probably hung like a gopher and due to die soon LOL ;-)

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4

Back