• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fake Abombs (iran)?

nby

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
About 8 days in at 100mg split at 50mg AM and 50mg PM, first time abombs for me. No significant weight gain, no extra bloat other than I would get from the extra carbs I'm eating, no significant strength either.
Also no increase in BP, no headache, no appetite suppression. Got these off a sponsor here; wait another week or is this stuff bunk?

post a pic if you can i won a contest awhile back for iran abombs and they were def fake

no gains with anadrol? OMFG if i take 100mg a day i am sure i can gain 5-8 lbs in 10 days,most water,but i see they are real! ;)

you anadrols are 100% fake!!!! everybody who ever take anadrol will tell you same! you dont need any more days to see they are fake,they are FAKE!

Please contact a board rep for the sponsor before starting a thread. It's okay to ask the question, but I see this thread going south in a hurry and sponsor bashing before giving them a chance to resolve will NOT be tolerated. If they refuse to work with you, PM me.

Please contact a board rep for the sponsor before starting a thread. It's okay to ask the question, but I see this thread going south in a hurry and sponsor bashing before giving them a chance to resolve will NOT be tolerated. If they refuse to work with you, PM me.

I didn't spill the beans on what sponsor yet. I'll contact him although he is not very active so don't think I'll get a rapid response.

he didnt say who sale it..so its all ok!
i tell him and i am sure all steroids guru will say same! that tabs are 100% fake,its it and its right! FAKE! some sources keep sale fake or copy gear... but guys keep buy since its cheap!
;)

I contacted the rep and will give them some time to respond. I know this brand has a lot of fakes around so perhaps something went wrong.

I'll continue for another few days and up to 150 see if that changes anything. Will switch to another brand anadrol after that.

man...with 50mg anadrol every BB need to gains a lot..with 100 you can explode,with 150m..omfg! you can do even 500 of that fake empty tabs!

Send the box in to William LLewellyn through his website and he'll tell you if it's fake or not.

IML Gear Cream!
This is very unfortunate, and the myth of "non-responders" is nothing more than hoopla.. Any human being on this planet will feel the effects on any spectrum when it comes to REAL pharma grade Abombs. It's a pretty potent product non the less..Contact the Mods, cause even sponsors get bunk batches, but repeated bunk batches is a different story if this is the case or a first time instance..

This is very unfortunate, and the myth of "non-responders" is nothing more than hoopla.. Any human being on this planet will feel the effects on any spectrum when it comes to REAL pharma grade Abombs. It's a pretty potent product non the less..Contact the Mods, cause even sponsors get bunk batches, but repeated bunk batches is a different story if this is the case or a first time instance..

one time sale fake always sale fake!
they know what they sale!
fake-copy gear for low price! its it..end of story!

no gains with anadrol? OMFG if i take 100mg a day i am sure i can gain 5-8 lbs in 10 days,most water,but i see they are real! ;)

you anadrols are 100% fake!!!! everybody who ever take anadrol will tell you same! you dont need any more days to see they are fake,they are FAKE!

he didnt say who sale it..so its all ok!
i tell him and i am sure all steroids guru will say same! that tabs are 100% fake,its it and its right! FAKE! some sources keep sale fake or copy gear... but guys keep buy since its cheap!
;)

man...with 50mg anadrol every BB need to gains a lot..with 100 you can explode,with 150m..omfg! you can do even 500 of that fake empty tabs!

one time sale fake always sale fake!
they know what they sale!
fake-copy gear for low price! its it..end of story!

anyway,they are 100% fake!

Tell us how you really feel :coffee:....

I got them without box, just the strips.

Since you cant say publicly who the sponsor is, it's hard to say whether the strips are from a known manufacturer or an UG Lab. If it is from a known, than there are ways to check lot numbers and such to determine if it is real.( I can point you in the right direction if need be) If it is an UG Lab, know way to know unless you get it analyzed.

Take a photo of the Blister packs.. I'd like to see them.. I've had more authentic Pharmaceutical grade compounds pass through my hands than what 1000 meats head combined in a life time.. Even if the "Blisters" are used,please share a pic..

where is the lot/batch number, and why was it chopped off?

K4zMoWP.jpg

7W6ea0h.jpg

IModgDU.jpg

Duy6FOS.jpg

e5pebQe.jpg

Tabs also have a split on the other side

Real IH has the writing accros the blister where the tab pops out. Apendix B in Anabolics 10 has a photo.

No triangle on the blister. A little research turned up that currently Alhavi would be the best chance for authentic Iran product.

Maybe Vision can input as well.

Last edited:
if these are fakes they look good, but I don't like the 50.. I seen the 50 look like this " 50 ", not " 50 '.. ​its printed thick

I don't know about the serial numbers I just got them like this and did it like 11-12 days, last few on 150mg and still nothing.

Still waiting for a response from the sponsor.

Hell I even lost 2-3lbs in the last few days lol

World would actually know the best. So you don't see Iran product like that correct? My belief has always been to stay away from any Iran products. World you agree?

my suggest..DO NEVER AGAIN ORDER GEAR FORM SOURCE WHO SALE YOU FAKES!!!... but with your money you can do what you want!

World would actually know the best. So you don't see Iran product like that correct? My belief has always been to stay away from any Iran products. World you agree?

the problem is not Iran,the problem is source who sale FAKES! but guys look price low low low..when they got scammed they see that for same money the can buy some real gear and make results!

Back