• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

lump on glute

asaro4

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Started doing Sustanon 250 for 500 mgs a week, and I have never been in so much pain in my life, It hurts to even walk or sit down or sleep. Is there anything I can do to break up the lump at the site of the injection?

You can try hot shower or rubbing it. But most of the times that happened to me I just had to wait til it goes away.

just makes sure it doesnt feel real hot and a fever.

Just took a hot bath, was rubbing it on the bottom of the tub lol half an hr, lets see how it goes

I should not use an ice pack, correct?

Just took a hot bath, was rubbing it on the bottom of the tub lol half an hr, lets see how it goes

I should not use an ice pack, correct?

next time when you pin, make sure to warm up the oil first! I usually, Draw the oil in the syringe first then run it under hot water at the sink before I pin! Helps alot with the pip!

next time when you pin, make sure to warm up the oil first! I usually, Draw the oil in the syringe first then run it under hot water at the sink before I pin! Helps alot with the pip!

I used to warm the bottle every time but i saw a post about just heating the pin and much easier. good advice

It's only been a day, but the pain is still there and the spot of the injection is red and feels like there's a baseball in it (lump is like the size of a quarter) It's really, really painful, Gonna have to rethink injecting it in the glutes next time, maybe delts are the better option

could it be the fact i did 2 cc's of it in one injection site (glute)?

IML Gear Cream!
Probably just got some oil on fatty tissue. Happens to me sometimes. No big deal. Just monitor it to make sure there is no infection.

Virgin muscle? high ba, bb? all of these can cause pip.

This is possibly too. But I never remember mine being that bad. On a side note I was using pretty quality gear. Idk what he is using

It actually feels worse now, My left glute is sore as hell, it hurts to stand up after sitting down, and its red

I love Sust - some brands hurt like hell with lumps - others no pip at all . Find a source that works for you man .

I've been sitting on a heating pad for it, when i get up though it screams of pain though, its been almost 4 days, anyone experience that before?

This is possibly too. But I never remember mine being that bad. On a side note I was using pretty quality gear. Idk what he is using

You're actually on to something. I would venture to hold the quality of gear accountable for your PIP. I had the very same issues once upon a time and it turned out that the source was selling unfiltered oil in vials with no hormones.

Give us a little more history.

How many pins are you in, where have you pinned, how many mls, have you used the supplier before??

The swelling and redness is an immune response. Sterile gear dose not cause an immune response. Unless you're allergic to peanuts and it's made with peanut oil lol.

I got real bad pip with t400 from denkall on my first cycle over 10 years ago, same sides, it made it hard to take a shit!

I've been sitting on a heating pad for it, when i get up though it screams of pain though, its been almost 4 days, anyone experience that before?

I've had the same thing happen it lasted for about a week but I pinned my quad and it was impossible to do anything lol. If you are a healthy individual your body should be able to circumvent the issue within a week. If your symptoms have not lessened noticeably or have gotten worse in a couple more days I'd get a script for doxy or penicillin.

Personally I think you will be fine and may need to look for another source for your gear.

Is this your first injection?

...Virgin muscle is sensitive. It will get better. I have found for myself I take 2 ibuprofens before the injection. I feel that if you get ahead of the swelling it helps (Plus most nsaids have blood thinning qualities and IMO that might help absorb the oil). Also working out the area you pin that day will minimize the pip (post injection pain).

My first injection took 2 weeks for the mass to go down (right lateral quad). I was worried it was an internalized abscess but I never presented with a fever. Then one day it was smaller then the next day gone.

That being said, if you have fever, discharge or significant discoloration to the injection site go to your doc!

Get Shredded!
Started doing Sustanon 250 for 500 mgs a week, and I have never been in so much pain in my life, It hurts to even walk or sit down or sleep. Is there anything I can do to break up the lump at the site of the injection?
Virgin muscle? Keep something in mind here that the assorted ester chains can make injection sites feel like bee venom. Hot compress off and on to help with the blood flow, and massaging the local tissue to disperse any oil that could be sitting. Short and mid esters can be very unpleasant for some people.

Rotate sites, and utilize these tips post injection next time, almost immediately after, and continuously.

You're actually on to something. I would venture to hold the quality of gear accountable for your PIP.

The swelling and redness is an immune response. Sterile gear dose not cause an immune response. Unless you're allergic to peanuts and it's made with peanut oil lol.

Worst PIP i've ever had was using pharma-grade Test C - i'm talking the stuff i got from the pharmacy for my TRT. OMFG that shit HUUUUURTTTTT. I felt like a virgin on her wedding night.. with Ron Jeremy as the groom!

Back