• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What did you eat today?

goatfishtwo

Amateur NPC Bodybuilder
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Meal 1:
10 whole eggs pan fried
2 pieces of toast
4 strips of maple bacon

Meal 2:
2 4oz tilapia filets
1 cup peaches

Meal 3:
1lb of 80/20 Ground meat
2 cups of steamed rice
1 baked potato

3451 calories
176g fat
272g carbs
222g protein

I was RRREEEALLY hungry today.

Bump for the sake of a nutrition based conversation.

So far

7 eggs
1 cup of oats
1/4 cup almonds

2 scoops whey
1/2 cup oats

8oz steak
1 cup of rice
1/2 cup of peas

Ita only 12ish now tho. Still have 3 more meals.

Meal 1:
10 whole eggs pan fried
2 pieces of toast
4 strips of maple bacon

Meal 2:
2 4oz tilapia filets
1 cup peaches

Meal 3:
1lb of 80/20 Ground meat
2 cups of steamed rice
1 baked potato

3451 calories
176g fat
272g carbs
222g protein

I was RRREEEALLY hungry today.

How the hell do you eat 10 pan fired eggs in one sitting? I could never eat that many at once, and I eat a lot of food.

How the hell do you eat 10 pan fired eggs in one sitting? I could never eat that many at once, and I eat a lot of food.

The fried eggs go down so easy. 1 bite

The fried eggs go down so easy. 1 bite
It's a lot easier when they're scrambled or in omelette form IMO.
Also depends if you're using medium/large/XL/jumbo eggs, jumbo is almost twice as large as medium.

Lunch: 12oz baked tilapia filets, broccoli, celery, and a protein shake (full fat milk) to wash it down.
No breakfast, I'm cutting at the moment. High protein and veggies (with some fat later on) and no breakfast keep me full best.

Because I'm a beast? Lol
I just scramble them and dig in and don't get me wrong it's a lot of food but.. Im ravenous in the morning.

It's a lot easier when they're scrambled or in omelette form IMO.
Also depends if you're using medium/large/XL/jumbo eggs, jumbo is almost twice as large as medium.

Lunch: 12oz baked tilapia filets, broccoli, celery, and a protein shake (full fat milk) to wash it down.
No breakfast, I'm cutting at the moment. High protein and veggies (with some fat later on) and no breakfast keep me full best.

<3 whole milk

So far
Meal 1
7 eggs
1 cup of oats
1/4 cup almonds

Meal 2
2 scoops whey
1/2 cup oats

Meal 3
8oz steak
1 cup of rice
1/2 cup of peas

Meal 4
Ezekial Bread PB Sand
8oz sirloin

Meal 5
3 5oz filet mignons(around 15oz total)
baked potatoe

Meal 6(drinking now)
1 cup greek yogurt
1/2 cup egg white
1 scoop of protein

Damn, I never write down my meals but I just realized how much red meat I eat lol. Turkey and a little steak tomorrow for protein

Last edited:
Just tried something new today. Used a can of solid white albacore, diced some onions, pounded it into a Burger type paddy, then fried it up in a pan with some zero calorie spray butter and adobo seasoning. It was awesome. Tasted like a poor mans crab cake. Gonna try to perfect this recipe. Maybe some parsley and oregano like I'm making an Italian meatball but with tuna.

I gave up milk a long time ago after I added up the sugar I was drinking over the course of a week. I mix my protien with water and post wo I use coconut water for my simple sugar. Seems like anymore I'm on a constant cut and I like beer, good trade milk for beer.

I gave up milk a long time ago after I added up the sugar I was drinking over the course of a week. I mix my protien with water and post wo I use coconut water for my simple sugar. Seems like anymore I'm on a constant cut and I like beer, good trade milk for beer.

Can't argue with the beer-over-milk trade, if a choice must be made. But is the lactose in milk any worse than glucose in fruits, veggies, and grains (bread, rice, noodles, etc)?

Get Shredded!
Meal 1:

4 scrabled eggs
Frosted mini wheats
Greek yogurt
Banana

Mid-morning snack:

Pulled pork sandwich on a poppyseed roll

Meal 2:

Footlong Meatball sub
Pint Chocolate Milk
Apple

Meal 3 (1.5 hr pre-workout):

(4) Bacon egg and cheese wraps from Dunkin Donuts
Post workout CytoGainer shake @ 800 calories

Meal 4:

.75 lb Ground beef w/ whole wheat Penne and Marinara Sauce
Pint of Milk
Eclair

Meal 5 (later tonight):

Oatmeal
Peach
CytoGainer shake @ 800 calories

Average day for me

Last edited:
^Its great for pre workout lol. Love me some mini wheats

My diet slacked a little today, worked 8 hours of construction, then had my 3 hour night class.

Meal 1
6 eggs
1 cup oats
1/2 cup almonds

Meal 2
1 cup oats
2 scoops of whey

Meal 3(Cheat) My bossman loves taking us out to some good but bad places.
1 cheeseburger
1 coney
handful of fries
2 frosted mug rootbears

Meal 4
2 big turkey patties
1/4 cup chicken
2 slices whole wheat bread

Meal 5
2 scoops whey
1/2 cup egg whites
1 cup greek yogurt

Can't argue with the beer-over-milk trade, if a choice must be made. But is the lactose in milk any worse than glucose in fruits, veggies, and grains (bread, rice, noodles, etc)?

I think it's impossible to get rid of all sugars, I would rather have the fiber in veggies, I eat fruit sparingly and most grains are the complex carbs that I prefer although I try to time my simple sugars when my glycogens are depleted, its just what works for me. I have no problem putting on weight at just over maintenance calories.

Diet today:

2-egg omelet + 2 sausage patties
big bowl of Life cereal + sugar
several dozen kalamata olives, cerignolas, castalvetranos, and marinated mozzarela balls
7 bottles solid beers (ambers, pale ales, IPAs)
2 coconut-encrusted chocolate doughnuts
500mg Test E
50mg dbol

I'm determined to make this work.

Diet today:

2-egg omelet + 2 sausage patties
big bowl of Life cereal + sugar
several dozen kalamata olives, cerignolas, castalvetranos, and marinated mozzarela balls
7 bottles solid beers (ambers, pale ales, IPAs)
2 coconut-encrusted chocolate doughnuts
500mg Test E
50mg dbol

I'm determined to make this work.

You trollin brah?

No trollin, that was accurate. The diet is improving though -- the gear seems to be making me hungrier for better food, more meat, and hungrier in general.

DEAR LORD

Is that a diet? I mean you can bulk the way you want, but the alcohol just kills it. Alcohol is the worst thing you can do with bodybuilding.

Back