• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anyone have anything to say about GrAnabolic

custom

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just want to hear good or bad things about them. I guess you would call this research lol. So lets hear it, what ya got to say about them

Ordered from them 3 or 4 times been happy with all products. Items shipped shortly after funds was picked up. No complaints here.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Bump....
who else??? ...I know your out there lol

I know of others that have been happy with GR but are unfortunately not members on this board

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Just placed an order at GR should pick up funds tomorrow then ship my order.i know their reps are awesome and answered all my questions and concerns. Dath is the rep i am dealing with and he is very helpful. I will keep yall posted

I went with the Genesis line myself. I will keep all posted on how everything goes

I'm running Genesis Test C, though I purchased it before joining the forum. I heard it was nearly pharma quality, please keep us posted.

IML Gear Cream!
I actually just ran across this thread and decided to register just so I could comment. I've used Gr Anabolic several times now and every time shipping was fast, discreet, and all the goods were reeeaal good. Definitely g2g.

Back