• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

crashing test when to stop formeron?

mkpaint

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
crashing test when to stop ai?

Ok im letting test crash been 10 days since last pin of test e 300mg. Been using 1ml fomeron ed im going to see Endo after 30days when should I stop the fomeron want to make sure numbers are low. Thanks for help

Why do you want your numbers to crash?
I'm guessing he wants a script for a lifetime of testosterone, but he could get that from a regular doc. Don't know why he's going to the endo, any more info you could give us, mk?
crashing test when to stop ai?
Ok im letting test crash been 10 days since last pin of test e 300mg. Been using 1ml fomeron ed im going to see Endo after 30days when should I stop the fomeron want to make sure numbers are low. Thanks for help
You should not have taken any formeron since you stopped test if you wanted to really crash your numbers. Taking it (especially for 2 weeks straight) is actually helping you recover, and you may already be on your way back.
More info please, as GS said.

Use caution when talking to your MD, if your numbers are to low, there would be a cause for alarm and more than likely he/she would run a series of blood work, test to find a real cause for a abnormally low Test level.

I have a history of low test had a 270,380 come back but my primary wouldn't do anything that's why I started it on my own. Then my wife had to go to a Endo and I talked to him and he told me anything below 400 and he would put me on trt to get levels between 700-800. And I hurt my back last week and can't lift seemed like a good time to go off. I'm taking a low dose of deca for joints this should keep my test supressed. My wife wants the script more than I do I was happy just doing blood work every 6 months.

OK. Yeah as Rainier said, drop the formeron, because that has the potential to increase your testosterone - there is a study over on IronMag demonstrating this. Also, was the Deca prescribed to you by an MD/DO or NP? If not, I would drop that too before seeing the Endocrinologist.

Deca will suppress you, but drop it 2 weeks before your blood test and don't take ANYTHING else until then.
And stop taking formeron, any AIs, or any SERMs.

Back