• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mass Gainer Effectiveness

optimusbro

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Sometimes I take mass gainer between meals or before bed to get some extra calories in without having to actually make a meal. I was looking and noticed that most the carbs in mine come from sugar. Would it be better to just put some raw quick oats in with protein powder to get complex carbs instead?

That's what I do. I put in about 50g of carbs from raw oats along with my protein powder and BAM!... there's your mass gainer. Much cheaper than buying the pre-made stuff. It works the same anyways. Just get your carbs and protein in and your golden.

Make sure you blend up the oats real nicely until it's a fine powder.

Each time I take my mass gainer, it has 50g protein 50g carbs +the protein from milk.

there are some that have zero sugar. Those are what I would take at bed time. You don't need the sugar at bed. Take a shake with sugar immediately post workout. My clients have had much success with a zero sugar, complex carb, ZMA, gainer for bed. There used to be one called 12 hour feeder. Ill look and see if I still have the empty bottle and see who made it

Back