• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Clearing Receptor true or false?

Mp5navy187

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This Year I have ran 2 Tren cycles Kinda Pushed the limit with the first one with good gains and the 2nd one i just started after 3 month break in between... Ive noticed im not making the same gains I did the first time around. So after this next month and pct... Im gonna take a good winter break off... Is clearing receptors just bro science?

We do know that it is true when talking about other drugs/substances . Take caffeine for example. If you take those PWO supp's that are laden with alot of stim after a while , usually a couple months they don't give you the same kick. So you lay off for a month. And then bam you get that same kick you used to . You clean out those beta receptors and you get the old effect . Same with coffee . Does this apply to AAS , I think in some ways yes. Don't we pyramid dosages to get by a tolerance or however you want to explain what happens but your not making the same gains as you were in the start of the cycle. I have always made the best gains after a good break. I'm no expert but many of these folks have wrote about the importance of not overloading the receptors in the first place or giving them a good break . You were off for 3 mon though and I would have thought that was long enough. Of course there are so many aspects of making gains .

We do know that it is true when talking about other drugs/substances . Take caffeine for example. If you take those PWO supp's that are laden with alot of stim after a while , usually a couple months they don't give you the same kick. So you lay off for a month. And then bam you get that same kick you used to . You clean out those beta receptors and you get the old effect . Same with coffee . Does this apply to AAS , I think in some ways yes. Don't we pyramid dosages to get by a tolerance or however you want to explain what happens but your not making the same gains as you were in the start of the cycle. I have always made the best gains after a good break. I'm no expert but many of these folks have wrote about the importance of not overloading the receptors in the first place or giving them a good break . You were off for 3 mon though and I would have thought that was long enough. Of course there are so many aspects of making gains .

Gains stall out due to an increase in myostatin levels, and no changes made to caloric intake.

Ya I was 245 12% bf first time after a solid tre
n cycle lost 12 lbs of it trying to slowly get back up there been messing around with my diet an nothing is working for me I'm eating like a mad man my metabolism has never been this quick im seriously hungry hours after I eat a good size meal....

You guys are approaching this from too narrow an angle. Here's my take:

Does receptor down regulation occur in almost all neuroendocrine models? Yes. It is much mire thoroughly studied and described in different neurotransmitter models (dopamine pathway, norepinephrine and serotonin for example. Receptors becoming "tolerant" to something is a simplistic way to say our bodies will recognize that a particular ligand (this is the term for whatever the substance is that binds to said receptor) is present in far greater quantities than normal, and your body be ill then try to maintain homeostasis, or will try to prevent this over abundance of a substance from disrupting its normal balance by one of a few different mechanisms. It will either reduce the number of receptors available for the ligand to bind to (downregulation), or it will increase the activity of the enzyme that clears the substance from the synaptic cleft (the area closest to the receptor), which will effectively reduce the amount of substance that is able to bund to the receptors. These twi processes occur is almost any situation where there is an uber abundance of a chemical. A great example of this is opiate abuse (or any drug, really). When you take painkillers regularly, the "tolerance" you feel is due to a literal invagination of the Mu receptor. So the receptor is essentially re-absorbed by the body in an attempt to prevent too many Mu (opioid) receptors from being bound and activated. The end result of tolerance to the drug is what you "feel". Fewer receptors available = more ligand (PKs) required to achieve the same effect. This has been replicated and proven in almost every neurotransmitter pathway.

Now, that said, the endocrine ( hormone) system has less conclusive data behind it, but there is NO doubt that the two systems are extremely similar in structure, sequence, and function. The main diffrrnec is that hormones take a much longer time to exert eltheir effects, and oftentimes there are confounding variables that make this very hard to study in a truly objective fashion. Do I believe that the exact same receptor downregulatiin occurs? Absolutely. (Even though some less-than-reputable studies suggest an upregulation). OSL brings up a very good point that myostatin increases maybalsi be impacting the overall result. The data are still inconclusive, but in my opinion, and in almost anyone else who is in this field will agree, that it is very very likely that the endocrine system experiences the exact sane receptor fatigue that we see with neurotransmitters. It's simply harder to elucidate the actual mechanism, because if the slow nature of any hormone' action on the body. If I were a betting man, would I throw my life savings on the table right now if I had to bet that the endocrine system receptors are impacted just as all the neurotransmitter pathways are? Yeah, I definitely would. Anyone who tried to make an argument to the contraty will either not know what is what, or will be deluding themselves.

NOW, with that said, does receptor fatigue from extended use of a specific AAS result in anytjings that you as a very un-objkextive user can dedinitevely recognize? Probably not, which is why any argument on it is stupid. I have had way to long of a day to go dig up citations right now, bit I feel qualified to make this post. Reps for anyone who can show otherwise. Proving a causal link between hormone-induced receptor fatigue is a rabbit hole that most avoid, I can definitely day that I have spent a pretty ridiculous amount of ferretting this out, and I know enough to known that own bodies are.

You cm neat this and keep the gains rolling by changing the hell out of your routine

You guys are approaching this from too narrow an angle. Here's my take:

Does receptor down regulation occur in almost all neuroendocrine models? Yes. It is much mire thoroughly studied and described in different neurotransmitter models (dopamine pathway, norepinephrine and serotonin for example. Receptors becoming "tolerant" to something is a simplistic way to say our bodies will recognize that a particular ligand (this is the term for whatever the substance is that binds to said receptor) is present in far greater quantities than normal, and your body be ill then try to maintain homeostasis, or will try to prevent this over abundance of a substance from disrupting its normal balance by one of a few different mechanisms. It will either reduce the number of receptors available for the ligand to bind to (downregulation), or it will increase the activity of the enzyme that clears the substance from the synaptic cleft (the area closest to the receptor), which will effectively reduce the amount of substance that is able to bund to the receptors. These twi processes occur is almost any situation where there is an uber abundance of a chemical. A great example of this is opiate abuse (or any drug, really). When you take painkillers regularly, the "tolerance" you feel is due to a literal invagination of the Mu receptor. So the receptor is essentially re-absorbed by the body in an attempt to prevent too many Mu (opioid) receptors from being bound and activated. The end result of tolerance to the drug is what you "feel". Fewer receptors available = more ligand (PKs) required to achieve the same effect. This has been replicated and proven in almost every neurotransmitter pathway.

Now, that said, the endocrine ( hormone) system has less conclusive data behind it, but there is NO doubt that the two systems are extremely similar in structure, sequence, and function. The main diffrrnec is that hormones take a much longer time to exert eltheir effects, and oftentimes there are confounding variables that make this very hard to study in a truly objective fashion. Do I believe that the exact same receptor downregulatiin occurs? Absolutely. (Even though some less-than-reputable studies suggest an upregulation). OSL brings up a very good point that myostatin increases maybalsi be impacting the overall result. The data are still inconclusive, but in my opinion, and in almost anyone else who is in this field will agree, that it is very very likely that the endocrine system experiences the exact sane receptor fatigue that we see with neurotransmitters. It's simply harder to elucidate the actual mechanism, because if the slow nature of any hormone' action on the body. If I were a betting man, would I throw my life savings on the table right now if I had to bet that the endocrine system receptors are impacted just as all the neurotransmitter pathways are? Yeah, I definitely would. Anyone who tried to make an argument to the contraty will either not know what is what, or will be deluding themselves.

NOW, with that said, does receptor fatigue from extended use of a specific AAS result in anytjings that you as a very un-objkextive user can dedinitevely recognize? Probably not, which is why any argument on it is stupid. I have had way to long of a day to go dig up citations right now, bit I feel qualified to make this post. Reps for anyone who can show otherwise. Proving a causal link between hormone-induced receptor fatigue is a rabbit hole that most avoid, I can definitely day that I have spent a pretty ridiculous amount of ferretting this out, and I know enough to known that own bodies are.

You cm neat this and keep the gains rolling by changing the hell out of your routine

Genius Pure Genius!!! Too much scientific terms for me... lol

Back