• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Week 1 down, 9 to go.

SquirrelmasterX7

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright, I've been using AY's Test E and arimidex, And so far 600mg a week of test and 1mg E3D days is working and my body is responding beautifully, barely any pip (probably from an uneasy hand injecting into my right delt) and no sides from arimidex. I've been logging EVERYTHING. Wish me luck on my journey as I'll be adding NPP into the mix next week. Although I know it takes 2 weeks to feel the test working could it be psychosomatic that I'm feeling better, energetic, have a boner 24/7 and I'm already noticing the extra energy at the gym and I'm seeing results already?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4

Good news! Im not surprised though that AY gear is potent stuff! Keep us posted mane.

Alright, I've been using AY's Test E and arimidex, And so far 600mg a week of test and 1mg E3D days is working and my body is responding beautifully, barely any pip (probably from an uneasy hand injecting into my right delt) and no sides from arimidex. I've been logging EVERYTHING. Wish me luck on my journey as I'll be adding NPP into the mix next week. Although I know it takes 2 weeks to feel the test working could it be psychosomatic that I'm feeling better, energetic, have a boner 24/7 and I'm already noticing the extra energy at the gym and I'm seeing results already?

You probably won't notice any strength or size increases in the first 1-3 weeks but you can definitely notice energy increases and a sense of well being. Libido goes up sooner too.

Yes definitely the energy, sense of well-being and libido, all currently affected. Can't wait till the size increase starts kicking in.

Back