• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Texting and talking while driving? Watch out!

Tdeizel89

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im a big culprit but now im gunna try my best lol. Its 5 points and 150 dollar fine now!!! I honestly dot blame them tho really even tho i do it sumtimes ppl piss me offwrn they do it!!!! Haha

Serious brother... Having kids changed all that for me. I never even pick my phone up while I'm in my truck. The thought of crashing into someone's kids or hitting someone... I would never forgive myself.

It can wait...

^^^ agreed i dont have kids but nephew and niece 5 and 9 and i love them more than anything. Would def kill for them. And i wouldnt ever forgive myself ether if i killed someones kids!! Im glad this law is passin kinda bc it will make me never want to use the phone now. Ive payed way too many tickets for other reasons. Im done handin this government my hard earned money!!

Serious brother... Having kids changed all that for me. I never even pick my phone up while I'm in my truck. The thought of crashing into someone's kids or hitting someone... I would never forgive myself.

It can wait...

X2

It can wait...
Same here. I've almost died in a head on collision twice this year. Both times it was a young girl texting and going over the yellow line. My little princess is definitely a daddy's girl and to think of her growing up without me is very upsetting to say the least. I don't even talk on the phone while I'm driving anymore. I couldn't forgive myself if I was to disable or kill someone. I still feel bad about accidently hitting a dog and that was 5 years ago.

It can wait...
well said bro.

No not really, but alot of them are on the clock.;)

Me to. That's how I got so many post. Some days I am supper busy and other days I am setting in my truck watching other people work all day. I'm in to QA/QC type stuff so I just gotta make sure they do it right.

IML Gear Cream!
I still do it, But I use Siri now to read the texts off and reply through my bluetooth. lol. But I'm also as careful as possible, Like I make sure no one is passing me or riding beside me, etc.

Over the years there has been many reports about accidents, deaths, and injuries from people driving and texting. The Department of Transportation, among other bodies and the public as a whole, is worried about it. Most states have texting while driving laws to stop it, but the DOT has thrown $550,000 toward researching whether such laws have an impact. Article source: Texting while driving legislation.

I've gotten a cell phone ticket for not using a hands free device..best part was my phone was off and I was driving with my elbow on the sill and my hand on the side of my face.. and in that truck hands free was built into the damned truck.

asshole cop was not having it and insisted I was on my phone and just deleted my call logs...dickhead

I lost 300 bucks in pay for the day to go to court to show my phone records

I drive a big truck with tinted windows. Nobody can see in unless they are in a big rig.

Back