• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dumb move of the day

I have used my blender bottle for my dip spit, I never will look at it the same!

I've done worse... Sipped from my dip can before. I was driving and throwing up at the same time.... From start to finish it took me about 45 minutes from pulling over, cleaning up my vomit and wondering why I was so stupid ;)

Bad day right there ;)

Haha yeah I've been there to.... happened when drinking though.

Hahahaha I'm trying to think if being drunk would have made it better or worse? I mean if your drunk than maybe it wouldn't be that bad... But maybe the throwing up would be much worse ;(

Man sometimes I do the dumbest shit.... todays dumb move, I have a dip in my mouth and just got done making my protein shake, pour it in my blender cup and go to spit in my spitter while talking to my girlfriend and accidentally spit in my protein shake. Lol fml

Hahaha! I did something similiar a year ago. So you know how sometimes you will spit on your own dick or yours girls pussy for lube, well I was hammering my ex from behind one night and I had a dip in my mouth and not thinking I spit on her pussy. I was like "oh fuck" but I didnt mention it cuz she would have been super fucking pissed.

Hahaha! I did something similiar a year ago. So you know how sometimes you will spit on your own dick or yours girls pussy for lube, well I was hammering my ex from behind one night and I had a dip in my mouth and not thinking I spit on her pussy. I was like "oh fuck" but I didnt mention it cuz she would have been super fucking pissed.

Lmao!! That's why you spit your dip out before sex. That and do you want to stop and pull out because you can't reach your spit cup. Btw, astroglide works much better than spit.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to velociraptor44 again..... but God knows I wanted to for this one LMAO :winkfinger:

Lmao!! That's why you spit your dip out before sex. That and do you want to stop and pull out because you can't reach your spit cup. Btw, astroglide works much better than spit.

What are you gonna tell me not to do next, dont wipe my penis off on her curtains afterwards?:nono:

I don't dip unless thats my only option(fire scene or I'm out of smokes). Banging my ex and had a cig in my mouth. Didn't care about ashing. Ashed in her ass crack and a ember landed on my dick. :(

Back