• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ama processing

mule1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been sending e mails to the company with no response for a couple days now... I placed an order on 9/4 and my order status still says processing...is this normal for it to take that long to be shipped? Any other forum users experience this? I would like to hear back from an ama forum rep if possible.... Thanks

Considering this isn't the AMAforum I'll chime in brother. Just know if it was the AMA Forum I'd let their soldiers handle their business.

First off brother... It's great that your looking for a rep to help you handle this situation but next time brother... Just ask a rep to PM you without going into a ton of detail about it. It's for your protection and their reputation.

AMA is solid brother. I have full confidence this issue will be resolved. But you need to get your post count up to 10 before you can send or receive PM's.

welcome to the board brother! Good luck...

Get you count up to 10 and pm me if you have a question. Also READ THE RULES. You already broke them.

Don't worry bro. Your in good hands . Felt the same way on one of my first orders. I pm'd a rep , and they assured me of my package. Patience is key my man

sorry guys!!! I will give it some time, I didn't mean to put anybody on blast

sorry guys!!! I will give it some time, I didn't mean to put anybody on blast

Again... You have to get your post count to 10. Reps cannot PM you, nor can you PM Reps with your post count at 3. Go to the AMA Forum and they should have a post count thread where you quickly get off 10 posts about nothing. Once you're at 10 then send a rep a PM.

Good luck

Let me reassure you that if you get your post count up to 10 and then p.m. a rep. you will get a response in no time. As you can see I am new to this board and not long ago I was sweatin an order. Turned out that I was worried for nothing. AMA reps will ease your worries and AMA products will make you forget you every had a worry.

Back