• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What to run?

Get Some 101

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Was wondering what to run to get a mussclar defined look.
normally when I cycle I look buff but, would like to look shreaded this time.
last run test c and tren a e.o.d eq 600wk.
any info would be great.

If your body fat % is low you run a Test Prop, Mast, Anavar cycle. Substitute an Anavar with Winny or do both... Run Anavar your first 4-6 weeks at a moderate dose then give your liver some time off, throw in Winny the last 4-5 weeks. Anavar at moderate doses is less toxic than other orals... Running LIV52 and getting lab work done I see no reason not to add a second oral towards the end of your cycle.

Side note. If you're prone to Hair loss than this might not be a cycle for you given that Mast and Winny play havoc on the hairline.

You ready for it.............. Drum roll please................. DIET!!!!!......... Thank you, thank you..... (I bow and walk off the stage.)

:roflmao:

What are your stats? I'm sure other will chime in with cycle advice life OldJJ did.

Nocode is right as much as I dont like to hear it. Why cant we just take a shit ton of gear and make oursleves look great? Diet #1 then run the cycle suggested above and you should be happy.

I went wiht diet first this time never had I really ever put that much into a leaning/cutting diet first and I am now pretty astonished at what just the diet part accomplished and Ive been running gear for along time. So if you havent went wiht a clean diet before first try it for a couple of months then get on that cycle your talking about. Unfortunately winter is coming up. It the diet think dud all the way

Thanks for all the info. not sure of my bf. 5'9' 175 rt now.
I will try diet and stay lean..MASS!!

Back