• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Injection always hit a nerve?

Engodkaka

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Good morning fellas!

I always injected in my glutes before and it worked fine. But now i tried to change to my thigh or quads and it seems to ALWAYS hit a nerve
on both sides. So i changed back to my right glute and hit a nerve again even there!
Any ideas?
Been shooting only for a week and a half now using a 23g needle T-prop and Mast 125 E2D each in one shot.
Last night i hit a nerve on my right thigh and it swoll up like a motherspanker!!! All this spasm 05.30 in the morning sux -.-

lol maybe your gear isn't smooth.
if you keep hitting a "nerve" you may need to look up how to inject in glute and in quad. maybe you move your needle around just throwing suggestions out there kinda hard to believe its a nerve every time. have you tried using 25g? a bit smaller and takes longer to pin but less pain

Either your the unluckiest AAS user or you're not doing it right. How do you know you hit a nerve?

FKA rippedgolfer

Never hit one before, started these last 3 Days. Muscle start to jump around and i get swollen an hour after -.- no moving around and i pin slowly. Bit hard to do it wrong lol so i dunno...
Outer upper corner in a square on glute and outer big thigh muscle V Late.
Guess its not my week

A thought. Im going pretty hardcore on work and gym, might it be that my muscles are exhausted and reacts to the pin itself? Never been going this hard before

Bro, use a 25G

When you press on the plunger to push the gear in quad, push very slow; make sure to aspirate though, This happens to me a lot. pin fast, push aspirate, and push slow. even pull out slow to insure that you don't nick shit on the way out

Bro, use a 25G

When you press on the plunger to push the gear in quad, push very slow; make sure to aspirate though, This happens to me a lot. pin fast, push aspirate, and push slow. even pull out slow to insure that you don't nick shit on the way out

Thank you someone else to back me lol:coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
Where the hell is it, I spent an hour or so finding it but it feels like a bone! is it more forward or back towards the glutes?

Find the hip bone, the upper/outer-most flange of the iliac crest and go down about an inch from there and you've got it. I've never hit bone here.

Or you can also find the femoral trochanter, your leg bone's uppermost reach into your hip before it dives into the joint and use that as a lower limit. Halfway between that and the hip bone flange above is the spot. Lots of hidden muscle in there, what you use on the hip abductor machine.

Good image and discussion here: http://www.impactednurse.com/?p=2250

Find the hip bone, the upper/outer-most flange of the iliac crest and go down about an inch from there and you've got it. I've never hit bone here.

Or you can also find the femoral trochanter, your leg bone's uppermost reach into your hip before it dives into the joint and use that as a lower limit. Halfway between that and the hip bone flange above is the spot. Lots of hidden muscle in there, what you use on the hip abductor machine.

Damn broscience with brosurgeon, ultimate broPowers lol

great post i just do the pretend you are looking at your cheek split into four quadrants and which ever side you are doin the upper outer quadrant to shoot

:winkfinger:

Try delts..... not nearly as many nerves and blood vessels like quads. You are unlucky though, I've never hit a nerve in my glutes :)

Try delts..... not nearly as many nerves and blood vessels like quads. You are unlucky though, I've never hit a nerve in my glutes :)

Will try delts! Hope it works better, did inject today in glute, did fine. But i can't always rely on glute and i got alittle shaky now after these unlucky days -.-
Next scary thing is, i cant find my 23G needles LOL
I only got 21G's , oooh how i will enjoy my mornings :D

I can't do quads either, hurts like hell. I use my Delts with with a 1.5" 23G and no more than 1.5 cc Per delt. Just take your time on the push.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just went for quads again after avoiding them for years..I didn't hit a nerve or a vein but holy shit was it a giant mistake..i was crippled for two days.

I hit a nerve in the glute once trying to go high in the upper quadrant. Felt like a shock and my glute muscle flexed so fast it launched my pin up into the air. Afterwards I had to laugh.

I woulda laffed too...that's the kinda stuff you see in movies

Get Shredded!
I just went for quads again after avoiding them for years..I didn't hit a nerve or a vein but holy shit was it a giant mistake..i was crippled for two days.

Won't this get better with repeated use of the quads? I know what you mean about being crippled...

I have no idea because it was so effin bad im returning to delts.... I'm not a whimp and I took a percocet to sleep on the second day.

with the new gear I got I may try it again here soonly..not near a legs day or work just incase, but the brand i used is known to have a bit more bite than usual anyway

I can't do quads either, hurts like hell. I use my Delts with with a 1.5" 23G and no more than 1.5 cc Per delt. Just take your time on the push.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1" pins for delts is plenty brother and 23g is hyuge, go with a 25, pinning will get much better trust me.

I use either a 25g or 27g needle. Can't even feel the 27g. 23 is too big and does too much damage IMO.

Back