• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Surf Board machine in gym (Have at it Co-Co)

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Not sure how effective this machine is, it's effective in distracting me that's for sure.

Is it against gym etiquette to use an open bench to masturbate?

I think one thing that's confimed, the guy in the orange on the treadmill is gay

Everyone that shot TNE that day had to call the workout early. Either that or walk around with a Ron Burgandy erection lol

Vision man I looked at that video again and damn I love her man send us more videos

IML Gear Cream!
Jeezus gawd ... they don't make white girls like that too often! My workout would've been shot to hell if I was in there lol ... who the hell can focus with all that bouncing around, are u serious?!! Dammmm ....

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

Jeezus gawd ... they don't make white girls like that too often! My workout would've been shot to hell if I was in there lol ... who the hell can focus with all that bouncing around, are u serious?!! Dammmm ....

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

Its hard to do cardio with a boner:/

Wow vision had me lmao

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk 4

Now this..I can fap too:jerkit: Her ass is mesmerizing

Im pretty sure that if I could get past the initial suffocation that I requested from her sitting on my face, id do some serious bad things to that girl. But if I died because she was sitting on my face, you know I went down in a blaze of glory.

Back