• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best or worst fight story.

Mr.krinkle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Some of us are blessed with the ability to fight,some are not. Even better are the people that somehow avoid getting stuck in bullshit. Me, i always seem to attract bullshit. Let's hear your best or worst "I got into a fight" story.

When i was in hs i got hit in the head with a skateboard in walmart parking lot. I was on xtc. So it just hurt enpugh to piss me off. He seen it didn't phase me so he ran to his car real quick with his gf in passenger seat. I chased car thru lot amd punched.thru driver window beligerantly i just kept punching and puncbing he gpt knocked out and his head just passed out pn steering wheel and i.kept punching thru window after the fact i hit his gf a few times pn accident in a rage and felt a pop when i hit her jaw she.got knpcked out cold
His car.rolled into another.vehicle and i sprinted.to my camry didn't even load the groceries and drove off. I still don't know who or why he hit me but i felt not bad at all even for his gf lol

Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2

I was walking back from the gym. Rt outside my apt bldg. I see a drunk guy beating the shit out of this other guy. So I get in the middle and break them apart. Drunk guy turned on me, and the lil punk I saved ran into the apt. bldg. Jackass never even looked back or tried to back me up. Not that I needed his help but I felt he was a bit selfish to slither away like that. Anyways I saw him the next say, he never looked straight at me.
Thats life. Do the right thing and dont expect anything.

In elementary school I called a black girl a bad word and she spit in my face.
Same here elementry school, this heman girl beat me up with a wiffle ball bat....I later claimed the sun was in my eyes. True story lol

My worst fight: getting jumped as a freshman by four rednecks for banging one of their ex girlfriends. She was hot and proceeded to fuck my brains out the rest of the year so it was worth it.

My best story: Rolling into the parking lot a week later after school with a baseball bat and breaking the kids ribs who decided to jump me with his friends. Never had a another issue with him or his buddies.

Majere and I waited for this guy to emerge from an IHOP for like 45 minutes. Long and short of it - I remember Majere punching the guy in the face while I pounded the back of his head. Hey Majere, you remember Conehead.....? Damn, I wish we could "tag" people on this forum. Whatever, me .02

IML Gear Cream!
Oh lord, it was my best friends bachelor party we were at a "gentlemens club" and were hammered. It was closing time and as I had already dropped close to $1000.00 in this respectable establishment it was time to go, I come out of the last private dance of the night and my best friend who is bigger than me and a mean sob from Alabama is holding his nose which has blood gushing out of it. I asked him what happened and he said homeboy outside hit me. Now being as I'm the best man I can't let it go so I go outside and ask a friend who hit Daniel? He points to a bigger guy than me and says him. Dudes dancin around getting ready as I say in my southern daminer you fucked up now boy, now I knew I had drank way to much...... although I had grown up boxing and learned from my dad who was lightweight golden gloves boxing champion I knew I was fucked if I missed with my drunk round the world swing lol so I knew I had to grab him to insure I k.o'd his ass so I grabbed him and came with a upl er cut and sent him flyin...... problem was I was f'd and forgot to let go and went forward with him, when he landed I did a little jab jab jam and brought the pain lol. Knocked his ass out. Told my friends when the cops come he swung on me, cops came he was still out I give my statement as I remembered and he came to and tried to charge at me, cops tackled his ass .... cop closed his book and said we would usually arrest all parties involved but we can see who the aggressor is here and let me go. I was 25, lol won't make a mistake like that again. ..... now I've been blessed as to never lose a fight, part of that is knowing the next fight I get into I'm gonna get my ass whooped, always being aware that was the case hss worked in my favor...... anytime I go into a bar and someone tries to challenge me I tell them In a calm voice my training and educate them that they don't want to take it to thw next level. Its worked lol

Oh lord, it was my best friends bachelor party we were at a "gentlemens club" and were hammered. It was closing time and as I had already dropped close to $1000.00 in this respectable establishment it was time to go, I come out of the last private dance of the night and my best friend who is bigger than me and a mean sob from Alabama is holding his nose which has blood gushing out of it. I asked him what happened and he said homeboy outside hit me. Now being as I'm the best man I can't let it go so I go outside and ask a friend who hit Daniel? He points to a bigger guy than me and says him. Dudes dancin around getting ready as I say in my southern daminer you fucked up now boy, now I knew I had drank way to much...... although I had grown up boxing and learned from my dad who was lightweight golden gloves boxing champion I knew I was fucked if I missed with my drunk round the world swing lol so I knew I had to grab him to insure I k.o'd his ass so I grabbed him and came with a upl er cut and sent him flyin...... problem was I was f'd and forgot to let go and went forward with him, when he landed I did a little jab jab jam and brought the pain lol. Knocked his ass out. Told my friends when the cops come he swung on me, cops came he was still out I give my statement as I remembered and he came to and tried to charge at me, cops tackled his ass .... cop closed his book and said we would usually arrest all parties involved but we can see who the aggressor is here and let me go. I was 25, lol won't make a mistake like that again. ..... now I've been blessed as to never lose a fight, part of that is knowing the next fight I get into I'm gonna get my ass whooped, always being aware that was the case hss worked in my favor...... anytime I go into a bar and someone tries to challenge me I tell them In a calm voice my training and educate them that they don't want to take it to thw next level. Its worked lol

Bet I could take you.........in thumb wrestling. :p

I've been in plenty of fights when I was younger and short tempered. I was in even more when I worked door at a dive bar.

These days I try to avoid fighting. I've got a kid and a good job to think about. Don't mistake kindness for weakness though.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

Warrior

I guess I'll put this under worst.

I've never found mysejf in the need to fight.

I did however get jumped once, get knocked the fuck out, beaten badly and get my watch stolen outside of a bar.

All I remember was standing outside of a bar and a group of frat boys started talking shit to one if my buddies who was a twig. I remember saying "fuck you guys" and this portly fellow came up just as I threw my hands up (wtf was I doing?) and got me right on the chin. I had no business talking shit lol.. I woke up covered in blood and to a cop shaking me asking if I wanted medical attention. I told him no and walked home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sophomore year in college I walked to this girls work to walk her back to school. It was in the city and it was late so I never let a lady walk alone. I'm waiting outside and this guy stumbles Into the wall I'm leaning out, looks at me, draws a knife and says give me it I know you have some.

I said (remember exactly) "sir, I don't have any drugs on me and don't know where to get any. If you put the knife away I would be happy to buy you a hot meal though" he called me a mother fucking liar and came at me with the knife in his right hand. He went to jab be with it on the stomach, I side stepped, grabbed his worst smashed it into the wall, he dropped the knife and then has he was still somewhat falling forward, smashed his head into the wall. He fell to the ground, unconscious. I walked into the 24/7 conscience store, bought a small hot coffee, a quick pack of Tylenol, bottle of water and a snack bar of some sorts. Walked back to the guy, left it by him, continued walking about 20 steps past him to the front door of my friends work, greeted her, and walked her home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Haha probably more than that, like I said next fight I get into I'm probably gonna get my butt kicked, so I avoid fights but it makes it easy to do when I don't go to bars

I feel ya man. Maybe I'm just getting old,but I just try to avoid the bars in general and be a recluse. There's very few bars I'll go to. I just seem to be the shit magnet that somehow gets the drunk belligerent guy that wants to fight. Actually I'm kind of short and tend to wear baggier clothes so often I appear chubby. That's probably the reason. Haha

I feel ya man. Maybe I'm just getting old,but I just try to avoid the bars in general and be a recluse. There's very few bars I'll go to. I just seem to be the shit magnet that somehow gets the drunk belligerent guy that wants to fight. Actually I'm kind of short and tend to wear baggier clothes so often I appear chubby. That's probably the reason. Haha

Pretty much this for me too. I would fight at least once a week up until about 12 years ago when I married my wife. Because of my size and the normal look on my face people just want to fight me. And it's usually the smaller guys that want to prove something. I don't even go out anymore. I haven't been in a bar in probably 10 years. Even winning hurts the older you get.

I am both proud and embarrassed to admit my uber nerd status in HS and college. As such, women always felt the need to say something about me- that I couldn't be THAT smart- I couldn't do such and such- I HAD to be sleeping with someone...ya know how mean women are. A fellow female student walked by me in labs and shoved me intentionally. I turned and smiled. I said "I apologize. I didn't mean to stand in your way." She looked me dead in the eye and asked who the hell I thought I was. Truly, I was minding my own shit. She asked if I wanted to prove I was intelligent. I said no. It was not relevant to me. She swung, I ducked- I right hooked and the next thing I knew my professor was asking if the girl was ok...no one really messed with me after that. Now that I box regularly I never fight unless I am sparring. Again, people leave me alone.

Get Shredded!
went to a rock festival when i was bout 15
my dad later on in the night beat down a bouncer for touching his brother
he was hancuffed and beaten by at least ten members of "cobra security"
while we were bailing him out ...he gets drug by me...he says get his badge #...motions toward a cobra guy...at least 6 ft 4 an obese but massive frame

i go ask for his bage #....he smarts off...i was like look...i dont want to be here...but one way or another what my dad said is gonna get done...(he was alone an at 15 im still me)
well a cop walks up on my interogation....he says go back in the magistrate office or be arrested...i explain about the badge number...he tells me to stand against this chain link fence....after he handcuffs me...he grabs me by the hair...pushes my head against the fence...i wore glasses...i say...these glasses are getting scratched...stop or else...he doesnt...i head butt him...he falls...i kick him in the face before he gets up...i get tackled by another cop who arrived...they wrestle me around beat me up a good while...so when im sitting there covered in my own blood they ask for my id
they were pretty shocked when they realized they had assaulted a 5 ft 10 220 pound 15 yer old boy
majority of my adopted family were in fights and arrested that night...the radio station said they would never do that again

when i was a freshmen in high school i got into trouble. i was a skater and not in the "in" crowd. some guys that were older than i (junior/senior maybe) tried to run me over with their car when i was skating in my neighborhood. this lead to me smacking their shitty car with my board and provoking a fight. the loser that jumped out of the car was ill-equipped to deal with the over caffeinated person that i was at the time. he ended up getting hit with a skateboard as well as my fists (although the board did way more damage than i did) until his friend's scooped him up and drove off. the next day at school his face was really chalky and clearly powdered, and he didn't make eye contact. i didn't have any problems after that. it's sad that public school is so similar to jail.

my junior and senior year were completed at a "self-paced" high school where i would smoke large amounts of marijuana before entering the building and i never had a problem. i swear, if we could get the whole middle east to get high, i bet that a one-state solution would be possible. oh, the good ol' days. . .

Omg SlappyTX! I went to India years ago to learn to teach yoga and I said the same damned thing. If we had a whole community pot bowl, people would be so much nicer to each other...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Back