• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TestP TrenA cycle, DNP?

shannyb

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello all I am currently on my 4th week of 400/wk TREN ACE and 200/wk test prop

I have roughly around 20 pills of dnp left and lost about 12 pounds last time I used them a few months ago, mainly all fat, arm size stood the same, strength was same. Dont think I had any muscle loss.

Anyways, I would like to know If it would be wise to throw in DNP currently into my cycle or should I wait toward the end? Im doing tren for 8 weeks and prop for 10. Those remaining two weeks after tren I plan on using DNP to blast any fat off. I think im around 13% BF right now.

SOme people are telling me I should run it now so when my bf gets down to single digits the tren will finish me off giving the nice shredded tren look. Any thoughts? Im leaning toward first option.

Overall my goal is to do the option with the best fat reduction result at the end of my cycle. Thank you all

Come on you don't need DNP at 13%. Get your diet straight and let the tren do some work. Maybe add some T3 and/or ECA to push it a bit but no DNP...

I'm not sure I could run Tren and DNP at the same time. Would be tough going with the night sweats from hell! Along with the possible lethargy? How are you feeling one each?

Whats your current diet look like? I'm pondering why you would feel the need to add the DNP at all with the tren. The tren ace should really be the work horse right now. I could only imagine how bad your night sweats are. To answer your question,I'd take it when all the AAS is in full swing to assure your body is in an anabolic state as much as possible, not near the end.. If your adamant on using it,I would ad it now in Mid cycle..However, I suggest saving it for an other day.

I would NEVER touch DNP. I'm sure it works wonders but you are already sitting at 13% bf. Diet and tren should do the job for you.

Whats your current diet look like? I'm pondering why you would feel the need to add the DNP at all with the tren. The tren ace should really be the work horse right now. I could only imagine how bad your night sweats are. To answer your question,I'd take it when all the AAS is in full swing to assure your body is in an anabolic state as much as possible, not near the end.. If your adamant on using it,I would ad it now in Mid cycle..However, I suggest saving it for an other day.

I would NEVER touch DNP. I'm sure it works wonders but you are already sitting at 13% bf. Diet and tren should do the job for you.

I am actually having very little to no night sweats, I do have insomnia which sucks and had horrible tren cough the other day that I never had. My strength went way up and so did vascularity but so far it's not as horrible effects as to when I ran 600 test 300 tren . My diet is on a lean bulk I'm roughly at 3.5k a day at 194lbs 5'10 I lost some fat since starting. I have it anyways I might as well use it in my opinion It wasn't so bad running 500mg a day by itself compare to what I read, I did have bad night sweats but I didnt mind that much

Back