• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

pennsylvania

dhack

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just received my gear in the mail, went to the pharm to get needles, and they wouldnt sell me intramuscular needles without a prescription. I had to get 29x 1/2 insulin needles i live in pa by the way. So it took like 5 mins just to get the oil in the needle i decided not to even try to inject it. I might have to try it though can it be done?

I've heard you can use the 1/2 insulin needles in your thighs and delts for intramuscular.
I've never tried it, but can imagine how much of a pain it was drawing with such a small needle. lol

You usually back load slin pins. Since you have no other pins to do that with why not just order them? It takes like 4 days to get pins from another company. You still can pin yourself with the slin pin but it dulls a little. If you decide to pin go with a spot that doesnt have too much fat so you can hit the muscle (shoulders.)

it would probably take me 20mins just to inject, and i live with my gram i dont know about ordering needles on discreet our they?

i dont understand why they would sell insulin needles, but refuse intramuscular needles in the first fucking place!!

24 actually fucked up my life went to jail, now staying at home till i finish college

IML Gear Cream!
I've used GPZ and they're very discreet. I'm sure precisionpinz is also.

If you decide to pin go with a spot that doesnt have too much fat so you can hit the muscle (shoulders.)

^^^ this will work in a pinch, done it plenty of times ...order some other pins though.

I've used GPZ a few times myself ... discreet packaging, can't tell what it is until u open it.... fast turn around time and super cheap prices .... hard to beat if u ask me

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

Same I used GPZ everything is discreet jus a brown box good to go no worries and fast shipping around 4 days obviously faster depending on area

come over to Md. and try a walgreens. I use a one inch 23 gauge to draw and stick. in the arm is best

Dhack, I swear by GPZ! They are the best!

You should be able to find some needles and syringes at a tractor supply store (if its a must to get by)! I know they are plenty in PA!

A tractor supply store? Seriously???

Lol or a feed store. I got some from a feed store around my house. They sell them for parvo shots for dogs.
Nocode back loading the slin pin is the way to go but what is he using to back load it with? Kid got no pins!! Lol

I just received my gear in the mail, went to the pharm to get needles, and they wouldnt sell me intramuscular needles without a prescription. I had to get 29x 1/2 insulin needles i live in pa by the way. So it took like 5 mins just to get the oil in the needle i decided not to even try to inject it. I might have to try it though can it be done?

you can get them online at a couple of the places others have mentioned in this post .
http://www.gpzservices.com/ has been around forever. He used to post on the boards ( a select few) but not so much as late.. Great guy, fantastic product service

Lol or a feed store. I got some from a feed store around my house. They sell them for parvo shots for dogs.
Nocode back loading the slin pin is the way to go but what is he using to back load it with? Kid got no pins!! Lol

Ah ok... they carry them for small animals. Makes sense now.

<<--- City guy here. The closest I get to a tractor and feed store is The Home Depot in the hood.

Go read my first post...

I've had this happen to me too in PA. I bought them from RiteAid once, then went back to the same store and they wouldn't sell them to me.....fuckers! I just went to Walgreens and didn't have a problem there. Oh, and I went to a different RiteAid and didn't have a problem.

I always order from GetPinz. Address on package shows as GPZ Services. I always get my order in 2-3 days, usually 2.

Back