• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Soreness after pinning

JCT

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Currently running 250ml Test-E by Dragon pharma every Tuesday/Saturday, This is my first cycle every I decided to start because of low-T before going on my actual HRT.

I'm warming the oil, Im drawing with a 23 gauge and injecting with a 25g, Intro-muscular.

When I do my left Glute, it feels like a big charlie horse and persists for days, it makes its way and makes my tailbone and lower back feel sore even, however when I use and do the same procedure to the right Glute, soreness is very minimal and stays just in the area around injection point.

Am I just over thinking this? I know it's virgin muscle, is this just normal? Note: It does not hurt at all immediately after injection, just the next day and day after and then it slowly goes away so I'm thinking it's not bad gear?

Any tips comments are greatly appreciated.

I felt this during my first and 5th pin and I think the difference was that I accidentally moved the needle while pinning bro. That's jus me though. I'm sure other will comment.

Currently running 250ml Test-E by Dragon pharma every Tuesday/Saturday, This is my first cycle every I decided to start because of low-T before going on my actual HRT.

I'm warming the oil, Im drawing with a 23 gauge and injecting with a 25g, Intro-muscular.

When I do my left Glute, it feels like a big charlie horse and persists for days, it makes its way and makes my tailbone and lower back feel sore even, however when I use and do the same procedure to the right Glute, soreness is very minimal and stays just in the area around injection point.

Am I just over thinking this? I know it's virgin muscle, is this just normal? Note: It does not hurt at all immediately after injection, just the next day and day after and then it slowly goes away so I'm thinking it's not bad gear?

Are you left or right-handed? I would bet that when you are pinning the side which requires you to use your non-dominant hand you are moving it to much and maybe not hitting the correct spot on the glute. That would be my guess.

your still a VIRGIN... sorry, its going to hurt at first but you will get use to it... also try you Delts.

Glute and Delts are my favorite spots for injection.

http://www.spotinjections.com/index3.htm this will help for injection spots... (Thx to Mr OldJJ)

if you think your booty hurts now, dont try quads, lol

I used that site to pin in my delt once and the syringe was just at an awkward angle...I wasn't able to keep it steady and inject.

Maybe I have short limbs?

Yes I am also right handed, its slight difficult for me to do. Normally I just put the needle in where I want it and then hold it as steady as I can at the base and then i have my gf inject it very slowly.

No bruise or redness/swelling/hot feeling so, I guess I'll be alright. Deff not going quads haha, I can hardly work legs with the soreness in my butt ;) Maybe give delts a try come Saturday. Thanks for the reply's everyone!

I can't pin glutes to save my life.. err arse.. So I do quads. Far less pain (for me), and since I can see WTF I'm doing, it works out better.

Any way you cut it, it's gonna hurt until you get used to it - kind of like tattoos.

your still a VIRGIN... sorry, its going to hurt at first but you will get use to it... also try you Delts.

http://www.spotinjections.com/index3.htm this will help for injection spots... (Thx to Mr OldJJ)

Agreed. Quad injection = no squats for a week! I like what they call the ventral glute area. If you hit that right, there is zero pip, no matter what you are using. I stick to that and the rear glute area, and all is good.

IML Gear Cream!
How long is the pin you're using? There will almost always be soreness especially on a first cycle. Try pinning prop ED for a full cycle.

Pin deep in the muscle, massage the area constantly and use a heat pad or sit in a jacuzzi. They all seem to help with pain.

I'm using a 1" pin, I'm lean and I would say I don't have a fatty ass per say. I've tried the ole massage thing, I'm pinning the right spot. It's not so terrible I can't live with it don't get me wrong, Just curious if maybe someone had a magic answer or saw something I was doing wrong. I'll chock it up to virgin muscle.

I had very low T before starting this cycle, 190 to be exact for total. Saturday will be my 4th pin of 250ml test-e. Would it be doing anything yet for my T levels, or still far to early?

Sometimes 1" is not long enough and you need 1.5 to gst it deep enough or the oil sits between the skin and muscle takes a lot longer to dissipate switch pin length and see. How it works. Some gear is just not smooth

I like 1.5 inch for glutes. 1" for everywhere else. If you don't get it deep enough in the muscle pip is worse. Unless your very lean, I'll bet there is at least half an inch of fat before you hit muscle. I also recommend 14 days after pinning a site before using it again. Again everybody's different. Some pin a site after 2 days, but that is asking for more irritation and pain.

Btw don't be afraid of quads. Try them a few times before deciding not to, its very easy to keep the pin steady while injecting. Idk why everybody seems afraid to pin them, it's no worse than anywhere else (well glutes and ventro glute are less painful. Delts for me suck, but I still hit em. You'll get used to it)

Personal experience. 1" pin in quad. Pip is nothing to worry about for me. Half inch insulin pin sank deep as I can, pip is worse and I see visible swelling. This is after 4 tries. So no more slin pins for me. You want to be an inch in that muscle brother

Besides the virgin muscle and new local trama to the tissue, I'd say the culprit here could be the ba/bb ratio in your gear (nature of the best). This is the learning phase for you,listen to your body...Try different sites like suggested and find what your comfortable with and what works best for you..After all this is one giant experiment in the end..Heating the oil will only slightly change the viscosity of the oil for injection convenience,and it will have little to do with site pain or not thereafter..Get into a good habit of site rotation,that is key..Try delts or Vastus Lateralis with a 1" 25g, simple and convent sites..Good luck

Besides the virgin muscle and new local trama to the tissue, I'd say the culprit here could be the ba/bb ratio in your gear (nature of the best). This is the learning phase for you,listen to your body...Try different sites like suggested and find what your comfortable with and what works best for you..After all this is one giant experiment in the end..Heating the oil will only slightly change the viscosity of the oil for injection convenience,and it will have little to do with site pain or not thereafter..Get into a good habit of site rotation,that is key..Try delts or Vastus Lateralis with a 1" 25g, simple and convent sites..Good luck

Couldn't agree more.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Thanks for the website, this helps a lot! And yes quads hurt like hell! I have been pinning them last 4 times...I couldn't finish a 5k run last week (to sore) and I was pissed I am in great shape and beat by a guy way over weight! Again thanks for the web link, will be pinning more to the outer thigh.

loved glutes and delts, not i do quads and glutes, because i hit delts oto much and have some scar tissue built up it seems

How long is the pin you're using? There will almost always be soreness especially on a first cycle. Try pinning prop ED for a full cycle.

Pin deep in the muscle, massage the area constantly and use a heat pad or sit in a jacuzzi. They all seem to help with pain.

DO NOT massage the area.. you will only make it worse. you are not going to "push" the oil in, only cause more damage to th area. leave it be, add hot packs if needed...

Get Shredded!

never used that lab, maybe the lab has too much pip?
If it is the lab, try EP line out i have never had smoother gear, its like water! I am using it to cut my test400 from another lab and it works well.

Hope you do better after a few more pins, could also just be virgin muscles.

Some days I get the PIP some times I don't. I often wonder if Im "nicking" a nerve.

One inch in the quads-1.5 glutes-5/8 inch delts.Go real slow-Z track quads-all 25 gauge. Luck on ya-OD

The first week or two you have the shaky hand syndrome from setting up and getting ready to pin, especially first cycle (at least for me lol) but I'm gonna stick to delts, it caused a bit of pip at first but now I don't even feel it... Word of advice do not pin your breasticles, I did my right pec and was hurting for a few days I almost made myself believe I had Gyno because of the soreness all over the right pec.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4

One inch in the quads-1.5 glutes-5/8 inch delts.Go real slow-Z track quads-all 25 gauge. Luck on ya-OD

^^^^This^^^^. The pip is probably the virgin muscle syndrome, but if it's too much BA try this. Get some sterile grapeseed or cottonseed oil. Draw up as normal, and add .5ml of the sterile oil, then inject. Remember to rotate your sites, especially with ED or EOD injections.

Virgin muscle combo'd with the shakes. When I'm on cycle and huge I have a hard time pinning my glutes myself and sometimes bend the pin or tear up the muscle while injecting. Even I get pretty bad bruises on occasion. I wouldn't be concerned.

a couple of more tips

1) inject slowly... 10 sec for every .5cc

2)once finish injecting "DONT PULL OUT RIGHT WAY!" Give it another 20 sec to settle then pull out fast.

this works for me

Good advice. I do this as well and it helps out a lot.

Don't forget to heat up the oils (run the vial under warm or hot water for a few mins) it's helps tremendously with pip.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4

My first couple weeks of my first cyxle was just like you're describing. It gets better over time. You'll still get sore to some extent. Don't worry about over thinking it, you'll be just fine. I don't warm my oil, I just take my sweet ass time injecting. At least 60 seconds a ml of oil. Don't shoot in the quad if you're doing legs within a couple days.

^^
Couldn't agree more.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Thank You Sir

Some days I get the PIP some times I don't. I often wonder if Im "nicking" a nerve.

There's many variables that come into play.

People have the notion, that once a general area has gained some combat experience that all site injection pain should/will be minimal there on out.
Let's look at some of the factors (besides Virgin muscle).. Nerves for one,the size of the needle, and/or the solutions and volume of bb/ba, or even EO..

Last but not least..

People tend tend to forget or are ignorant to the fact that oils/solutions can leak or even accidentally be injected Sub-Q.. Thus this can cause some site pain,irritations, or even swelling.. sub-q can be rather painful and in most cases is over looked as a culprit..Once compounds get between the fatty tissue, it can sit and linger for some time causing pain.

Just my .02

Back