• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

pharm grade testosterone (Euro-Pharmacies?)

nuttz51

I am a pothead
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is euro-pharmacies brand test as advertised here by PSL actual pharmaceutical grade test?

Im just looking at euro pharmacies website and they list all the same products but only show them in ampules that come in boxes of 10. Also the test they show on the site is in 200mg/ml strength, but PSL carries it in 10ml vials as 250mg/ml

im just wondering if these are the same companies, and is this considered a UGL or no?

also, i know this a dumb question, but i am just getting back into this game after a long hiatus.

Chinese UGL, Haven't heard any bad things about them.

also, i know this a dumb question, but i am just getting back into this game after a long hiatus.

It is not a dumb question at all bro. Your in very very good hands with us at PSL. If you check our site you can see the extensive testing we do. Plus we are a 1 stop shop. We carry absolutely everything for the most part. Any questions please feel free to reach out to me.

UGL brand but a very high quality lab.

Back