• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cayenne pepper on rice?

Soundcubed

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was wondering if there is any benefit of sprinkling some cayenne pepper on my rice for pre and post workout? Good idea or no?

I can’t imagine that would help any. But a little dextrose sprinkled on your rice helps with salivating(amylase production) and makes it easier to eat a lot of rice

There is some benefits to eating pepper it does speed up metabolism some

Hey, I just tried a scoop of one of my bro’s PWO last week, it had CP in it, we trained legs and during laying leg curls which I do first. My whole neck and ears got hot like I was using cayenne transdermally. I had a great workout, and the pump was above average.

Try it out see if you like it

I use cayenne pepper flakes and red pepper flakes on my rice all the time but I’ve come across this scorpion pepper hot sauce and although it tastes sooooo gooood, it is painfully hot. I’ve never had a hotter pepper sauce.

the next morning can be brutal if you eat too much of it but it’s probably the best tasting hot sauce I’ve ever had too. It’s a double edged sword.

I use cayenne pepper flakes and red pepper flakes on my rice all the time but I’ve come across this scorpion pepper hot sauce and although it tastes sooooo gooood, it is painfully hot. I’ve never had a hotter pepper sauce.

the next morning can be brutal if you eat too much of it but it’s probably the best tasting hot sauce I’ve ever had too. It’s a double edged sword.

I have some Scorpion Pepper Sauce from Trinidad ! Super , but a little goes a long way ! I put that w lemon on top of My Coconut oil & Himalayan Pink Salt Popcorn! Mm

Max

I expected Max to link benefits of capsicum.

I expected Max to link benefits of capsicum.

Yeah, been super busy with fam! There are sooo many! Pain, digestion , etc ! I’m a big user of capsicum and all things “Hot Sauce /Spice related “

Max

So does anyone think cayenne pepper powder would possibly help me get leaner?

IML Gear Cream!
If it's the only thing you eat. You'll be lean as fuck.

Back