• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Are you the biggest guy in your gym?

CoachCabo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If so, find one where you are one of the average guys. It SHOULD motivate TF out of you.

Today I trained at The Gym in San Diego. Sure there were normal people there. But there were some very big fuckers too. It really puts into perspective the whole huge thing.
It feels great being around bigger and serious bodybuilders.

Of other note…I am not too happy with my off season fluffiness. But man did I forget how big off season women get!

Oh…and still lots of phones and people sleeping on equipment between sets….disgraceful!

I need to go to a new gym. I never see freaks. Just skinny fat fucks. Lazy, half assin it. Everyone on there phones. Times have changed.

Theres a positive side to being the biggest in your gym. Skinny bitches usually give you their weights and equipment. All the heavy weights and bigger dumbbells are Always free. Squat racks are mostly empty

Im the opposite. I enjoy being the biggest guy in the gym. I’ve been to a bunch of popular bodybuilding gyms and felt small, I didn’t like it lol. Also distracted me because I wanted to see their exercise choice and form.

I'm usually the biggest all around at my gym problem is it's all reg folks fuckn off wasting time usually. Idc about being the biggest it's nice when you walk into a room of roid abusers that can't wipe their ass', I think about how I can cripple them lol.

Never ..well sometimes at some gyms . People definitely treat me like I am . I always look for the guy who is training the hardest and it’s odd ; they aren’t always that big. Sometimes I feel like strength & size don’t correlate ; not always .

Max

They absolutely don’t correlate in some situations. When I was fighting I was anywhere from 30 to 50 lbs less than I am now but I benched more. Weird Lol

Never ..well sometimes at some gyms . People definitely treat me like I am . I always look for the guy who is training the hardest and it’s odd ; they aren’t always that big. Sometimes I feel like strength & size don’t correlate ; not always .

Max

IML Gear Cream!
Last facility I trained at had NFL players and many other athletes from different sports train there occasionally, usually trying to secure another contract or AAA etc. I usually am satisfied being the strongest but watching a 6'5" 310 lb man do a muscle up was very humbling. We integrated for some time with a big popular local gym and the bodybuilders over there hated our group, guess it was frustrating watching a 170 lb AA pitcher squat more or a female soccer player repping 225lb

Nope not remotely close. I have several IFBB pros at my gym and a few PL and Strongman competitors.

Hard to say. My gym for weights is pretty much just a bunch of average joes BUT there are still some big Mofo’s that come in occasionally. No pro bodybuilders just big fucking guys. 6’6” 300+ corn fed mother fuckers. So I’m definitely not the biggest but I definitely have one of the better builds as far as muscle goes. I just know the one chic that works there tried taking my pic. and posting it on the board thing they have and the owner came running out and said don’t because I didn’t represent the average guy which is their target group. Apparently Dad bodies are in these days.

How did that work out for you? Lol

Biggest: no
Strongest: no
Shortest: no
Weakest: no
Most shredded: no
Fattest: ...no?
Best looking: hell no
Most ugly: up for debate
Most average with the hottest wife: 100%

Maybe one of the stronger for my body weight but far from the biggest and it motivates the hell out of me lol

Yeah that’s what I was referring to. Lol Sorry bro but you zinged me a few times about mine.

Other than the back story I told you back when you were having issues with your wife it's been pretty good.

I'm small in my gym not the smallest by a long shot . My gym is great nobody sitting around on the phone all tbe time people come to work out . The owner sale gym equipment also so we have the best of the best all the time . He was teenage national championship so it's kinda a labor of love for him . I another note the biggest guy isn't the strongest guy either . We also have to join for the year not monthly so we don't get all the newbies that don't want to workout either

I’m far from the biggest and strongest at my gym…. But, I am one of the biggest/strongest 50+ !

If so, find one where you are one of the average guys. It SHOULD motivate TF out of you.

Today I trained at The Gym in San Diego. Sure there were normal people there. But there were some very big fuckers too. It really puts into perspective the whole huge thing.
It feels great being around bigger and serious bodybuilders.

Of other note…I am not too happy with my off season fluffiness. But man did I forget how big off season women get!

Oh…and still lots of phones and people sleeping on equipment between sets….disgraceful!

The Gym was one of the rogue gyms that stayed open during the Covid lockdown… they even moved outdoors when the pressure came

The Gym was one of the rogue gyms that stayed open during the Covid lockdown… they even moved outdoors when the pressure came
They weren’t open when I came up here to train at Metroflex…June 2020?

Hmm.

I'm probably the biggest guy in my gym lb per lb but, there are 3-4 guys who train here that have crazy physiques, one being a classic physique pro.

There are 3 gyms in my area that are full of guys who compete who are very good but, I don't pay to train here and it's a mile away.....

I’m one of the bigger and stronger guys at the big commercial gym I go to but it’s a bunch of regular ppl that go there so not very impressive, wish I had more ppl to compete with. I go to LA for work a lot and when I do I try to workout with my BB friend at Gold’s, there I’m very average in size/strength and it pushes me, love it!

They weren’t open when I came up here to train at Metroflex…June 2020?

They were finally forced to close, but quickly moved outdoors and reopened. You must have hit it when they were down… for about a month or so

They were finally forced to close, but quickly moved outdoors and reopened. You must have hit it when they were down… for about a month or so
I am just happy to be able to train there one more day. I trained at the Gold’d here late 80’s and was stoked to hear it’s still Rick’s gym.

I am just happy to be able to train there one more day. I trained at the Gold’d here late 80’s and was stoked to hear it’s still Rick’s gym.

Afterwards you can head to PB boardwalk and show off what you’ve worked hard to build… of course there won’t be many natives out as it’s “winter” in San Diego… 70 and sunny.

Back