• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Test/Tren/Anadrol cycle **critque please**

Southernxgun

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm planning my second injectable cycle and think I've finally decided on what I want to do. I've done several PH cycles in the past, but my last run with Test E and winny sold me on the dark side. Stats are 5"8 180 10-12%bf 3 years lifting religiously, 7 all together. Diet is in check and every calorie and macro tracked. Looking to pack on enough to step on stage next year. Here we go...

Test E 1-14 600 mg per week
Tren A 5-12 300 mg per week
Anadrol 1-4 50 mg per day
Maybe some winny 13-16?

Caber .25 E3D
HCGenerate throughout cycle and pct
Adex .5 E3D

PCT
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/50/50
Hcgenerate
Unleashed

Will be running the usual support supps as well as melatonin for sleep and spare sheets for the sweats with Tren. How does this look? Am I missing anything at all? Also with the Tren, can i inject MWF or should it be EOD rolling? Thanks for all your help!

Layout looks fine Southern, for a first run with Tren you have the proper Ester picked, what most would say is a proper dose, your AI's. I'm not sure I'd hit the Tren on a second cycle though. IMO it's better left for a 4-5 etc cycle. If you do decide to stick with the Tren I'd get bloods drawn to check Prolactin levels to see if Caber is even necessary and to KNOW what dose is gonna work for you in the future. I'd also keep a good eye on Blood pressure with the anadrol.
I'd rather see you go with NPP for a second run myself, it's a very effect AAS and not nearly as hard on the body as Tren.

Your 180 now at 5'8....what's your over all goal weight ....keeping in mind also Tren can have an amazing effect in the mirror that may not show on the scale so much depending on your diet.

Last edited:
Layout looks fine Southern, for a first run with Tren you have the proper Ester picked, what most would say is a proper dose, your AI's. I'm not sure I'd hit the Tren on a second cycle though. IMO it's better left for a 4-5 etc cycle. If you do decide to stick with the Tren I'd get bloods drawn to check Prolactin levels to see if Caber is even necessary and to KNOW what dose is gonna work for you in the future. I'd also keep a good eye on Blood pressure with the anadrol.
I'd rather see you go with NPP for a second run myself, it's a very effect AAS and not nearly as hard on the body as Tren.

Your 180 now at 5'8....what's your over all goal weight ....keeping in mind also Tren can have an amazing effect in the mirror that may not show on the scale so much depending on your diet.

I would invert those doses of test/tren to something like 250 test/350-500 tren. It's a bit much for round 2 if you ask me; NPP is the obvious choice if size gains is the goal and/or recomp. You still need the caber with it but you won't get near the sides and with NPP you can run test as high as you like and NPP at a near 1:1 ratio without issue.

Thanks for the replies. Ill do some more research and look into NPP as I've not ordered anything yet. My goal is to hit 200 relatively lean and go from there. May be more than I want, may be less. I get prolactin issues from DAA so I know I'll need the Caber, but plan on doing bloods regardless. Would you still kickstart with anadrol with the NPP?

Imo if you are gonna run npp at the beginning of the cycle then i would run some prop until the test e kicks in.

Back