• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First time brewing

ohthatoneguy

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This will be my first time brewing, and it will be test cyp. I am pretty confident that I will have everything I need in order to do it. However, I am just worried about messing up somewhere in the process causing the stuff to "crash". I was hoping someone could enlighten me on what causes this, and how to prevent it. Also I have been looking up protocol on how to sterilize the vials, and most list a 20hr process. I was hoping there was a faster/easier way. All input would be appreciated thanks.

Lay out your process step by step, thats the best way for us to troubleshoot for you before hand.

Also, for vial sterilization use an IPA bath rinse vials and empty all IPA out of them then put aluminum foil on the vial top, then stack all vials upside down in baking pan or cake dish and place in the oven at 350 for about an hour...then take out and let cool leaving aluminum foil on keeping them upside down, make sure all IPA has evaporated and is dry before filling them. Sterile Vials. BOOM.

Thank you for the info.

Step by Step process:
1) Get the oil (Grape seed), BA, BB, Powder, Beaker, Pan, stir rod together
2) wash/dry beaker and stir rod as well as put pan on stove at med temp (not sure of a good temp so if you prefer a temp I would appreciate it the "stir rod" I am using is a glass thermometer so should be easy enough)
3) put BA/BB solvents in beaker
4) Place powder in beaker, put beaker on pan and put water in the pan to the level that the liquid in the beaker is at
5) Stir the contents every so often until there is a clear liquid solution.
6) put grape seed in the beaker and allow that to get warm as well
7) Once the contents are nice and warm I will transfer it through a pre sterilized vacuum filter w/ median bottle.
8) transfer the filtered oil into each 20ml vial that has been sterilized per colochine's explanation above
9) while I put the oil in one vial I will immediately seal with a rubber stopper/fliptop seal
10) repeat 8&9 until complete

will do, thank you very much for the advise. Hopefully I will return with good news in a week or so!

will do, thank you very much for the advise. Hopefully I will return with good news in a week or so!

Let me know how it goes for you! Been thinking about doing it myself but seems really difficult and dont want to have a bunch of powder laying around so I would have to cook up a LOT more than I need.

Back