• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cardarine

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone using cardarine or has used it with good results??

Met this guy that swears by it. Id

What were your results.

Thx in advance.

Absolutely. Been using it for years. Endurance, cutting, lipids, Specially while on gear and tren in particular.

Absolutely. Been using it for years. Endurance, cutting, lipids, Specially while on gear and tren in particular.

Can you pm dosage and point me where you pick this up?

20mg per day. Several of the sponsors on this board carry it.

I carry Cardarine and I also carry GWultra.

Gw ultra is a combination of regular GW-501516 as well as Super Cardarine aka GW-0742. It has 15mgs of each per capsule.

Cardarine is amazing for endurance and fat loss and super cardarine is even better

www.GYMnTONIC.com

I carry Cardarine and I also carry GWultra.

Gw ultra is a combination of regular GW-501516 as well as Super Cardarine aka GW-0742. It has 15mgs of each per capsule.

Cardarine is amazing for endurance and fat loss and super cardarine is even better

www.GYMnTONIC.com

Thanks bro...the ultra is a combination one. What would you recommend for a 240 pound person to take per day?

WES15 still working?

Thanks bro...the ultra is a combination one. What would you recommend for a 240 pound person to take per day?

WES15 still working?

Yes sir I can discount u via PM if u want one

A bottle is 60 caps and 15mgs of each per cap.

You do not need more then 1 a day whatsoever 💪💪

Attachments

• received_3069085250043851.jpeg
    received_3069085250043851.jpeg
    33.1 KB · Views: 129
Yes sir I can discount u via PM if u want one

A bottle is 60 caps and 15mgs of each per cap.

You do not need more then 1 a day whatsoever 

Definitely want to try a bottle for 60 days...doing much more intense cardio so hoping this tips the scales big time.

PM the discount please sir.

I used gymntonic rip in peace awhile back its a blend of sarms with cardarine in it. Worked great for me to get things rolling

I picked up a bottle of ultra cardarine.

Hoping to see it bring me down a notch in bf while using cardio.

Will report back my experience for forum in a few weeks.

IML Gear Cream!
I picked up a bottle of ultra cardarine.

Hoping to see it bring me down a notch in bf while using cardio.

Will report back my experience for forum in a few weeks.

You're going to love the stuff, I used it while running tren, mast, prop and my cardio literally increased while on that blast VS historically my cardio would have suffered exponentially

You're going to love the stuff, I used it while running tren, mast, prop and my cardio literally increased while on that blast VS historically my cardio would have suffered exponentially

Are you still using it?

I mean why stop or does it become less effective over time or something.

Trying to learn.

Are you still using it?

I mean why stop or does it become less effective over time or something.

Trying to learn.

I liked it with tren since tren caused me to suffer with labored breathing and tbh, It improved sex life quite a bit as well, you can go for much longer with out feeling like you might explode ...however, the sides were questionable and I felt the risk reward was only worth 6 week cycles. hope that helps

Last edited:
I liked it with tren since tren caused me to suffer with labored breathing and tbh, It improved sex life quite a bit as well, you can go for much longer with out feeling like you might explode ...however, the sides were questionable and I felt the risk reward was only worth 6 week cycles. hope that helps

Thx bro.

Planning on running this 8 weeks. Idk about sides exactly.

As an aside, I have been jogging 4 times a week for 3 miles each time. Takes about 33 minutes.

Doing this for a month.

Sex? Before jogging I felt like I might have a heart attack. Breathing so heavy at the end.

Now after doing more intensive cardio… I don’t get that crazy labored breathing.

I can only say for me, my sex life is better since doing the jogging

Hoping this cardarine will lean me out more. Especially with my reading and what it’s supposed to do. Idk

Will report back after 8 weeks and leave an honest review of my results and how I felt. Etc

Thx bro.

Planning on running this 8 weeks. Idk about sides exactly.

As an aside, I have been jogging 4 times a week for 3 miles each time. Takes about 33 minutes.

Doing this for a month.

Sex? Before jogging I felt like I might have a heart attack. Breathing so heavy at the end.

Now after doing more intensive cardio… I don’t get that crazy labored breathing.

I can only say for me, my sex life is better since doing the jogging

Hoping this cardarine will lean me out more. Especially with my reading and what it’s supposed to do. Idk

Will report back after 8 weeks and leave an honest review of my results and how I felt. Etc

You're welcome, I’m curious to know if it works the same way for you as it did with me... btw, be advised the sides are cancer related in mice. I short cycled it for that reason

[h=1]A metabolomic study of the PPARδ agonist GW501516 for enhancing running endurance in Kunming mice[/h]Wei Chen 1, Rong Gao 2, Xinni Xie 1, Zhibing Zheng 1, Haijing Li 2, Song Li 1, Fangting Dong 2, Lili Wang 1

Affiliations expand

Free PMC article[h=2]Abstract[/h]Exercise can increase peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-δ (PPARδ) expression in skeletal muscle. PPARδ regulates muscle metabolism and reprograms muscle fibre types to enhance running endurance. This study utilized metabolomic profiling to examine the effects of GW501516, a PPARδ agonist, on running endurance in mice. While training alone increased the exhaustive running performance, GW501516 treatment enhanced running endurance and the proportion of succinate dehydrogenase (SDH)-positive muscle fibres in both trained and untrained mice. Furthermore, increased levels of intermediate metabolites and key enzymes in fatty acid oxidation pathways were observed following training and/or treatment. Training alone increased serum inositol, glucogenic amino acids, and branch chain amino acids. However, GW501516 increased serum galactose and β-hydroxybutyrate, independent of training. Additionally, GW501516 alone raised serum unsaturated fatty acid levels, especially polyunsaturated fatty acids, but levels increased even more when combined with training. These findings suggest that mechanisms behind enhanced running capacity are not identical for GW501516 and training. Training increases energy availability by promoting catabolism of proteins, and gluconeogenesis, whereas GW501516 enhances specific consumption of fatty acids and reducing glucose utilization.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25943561/

Yeah. That scares me a bit too. Idk. Probably was super high doses given to the mice.

Using it more for its ability to use fat for energy aspect.

Obviously you didn’t get cancer? God forbid

IMO hgh scares me for that reason… never used it for that reason. Not proven I think, but not so sure growth hormones only stimulate muscle and nothing else. See big enlarged intestines for that reason.

Yeah. That scares me a bit too. Idk. Probably was super high doses given to the mice.

Using it more for its ability to use fat for energy aspect.

Obviously you didn’t get cancer? God forbid

IMO hgh scares me for that reason… never used it for that reason. Not proven I think, but not so sure growth hormones only stimulate muscle and nothing else. See big enlarged intestines for that reason.

Dude we bear the same Burdens of thought… I used 40mgs a day and I didn’t use it every day.

Idk, that probably make little to no difference but in my mind I feel justified using is sparingly

Now hgh… yikes mano.

I’ve spent thousands on prescription hgh and the results were INCRDIBLE and it didn’t take 5 months like most people think I saw results fast, amd they kept coming until I quit after about 7 months …. I even kept a lot of the gains

Since then I’ve tried every thinkable protocol and most reputable labs

Here are the mentionables that were sourced form imf and asf

1. World pharma kick ass hgh (gone)
2. Hygetropins loved these too (gone)
3. Eurotropins from psl (available and on sale today) I get nothing for saying that it’s just truth
4. Iron lions guys have been consistently reliable amd are amazing to work with

All of the above I tested high in serum testing unfortunately I never took the time to igf test

Very interesting thread.... I am tuned in for sure. I'm wondering how the GW Ultra or even the regular Cardarine would stack up with SR-9009. I have used the SR a few times in the past and it yeilds similar affects. (Love the stuff actually) So I'm wondering if combining the two would be "twice as good" or would it be a waste of one or the other......???

Sure was hoping somebody would offer their thoughts on above comment.... bumping this thread.

Very interesting thread.... I am tuned in for sure. I'm wondering how the GW Ultra or even the regular Cardarine would stack up with SR-9009. I have used the SR a few times in the past and it yeilds similar affects. (Love the stuff actually) So I'm wondering if combining the two would be "twice as good" or would it be a waste of one or the other......???

good question, I have no experience with SR9009 but GW worked fantastic for me.... I bet Vision knows tho haha

Get Shredded!
Yes..... Him, Wes and Max are the "go-to guys" for questions like this. Hoping one of those guys will chime in.

My secret mixture for my competitors in cycling, mma, boxing or CrossFit is a combo of transdermal and or injectable sr9009, rad140 and gw501516.I'd put it up against EPO in terms of v02 output and endurance abilities.It literally is magical and gives you endless cardio.I have crossfitter who have improved their times dramatically w the combo.Sr9009 in oral form is somewhat useless due to absorption %I have MA labs injectable version for sale on my store. The injectable is great for fat loss and endurance when combined w cardarine.

Thanks Wes.... I knew you had experience with the SR so I was hoping you could shed some light on the question of stacking with the Cardarine. Sounds like a combo I definitely want to try this spring when it's time to shred down. That combo along with my favorite blend from the reverend.....TPP/NPP/MastP should yield amazing results with the right diet and training.....Can't wait!

I’ve used it a few different times from a few different sources. Every time I experienced a significant increase in endurance. Friend of mine used it as well, from one of the same sources I used and got zilch from it. So maybe it’s user dependent. Give it a go a see how you react to it.

I’ve used it a few different times from a few different sources. Every time I experienced a significant increase in endurance. Friend of mine used it as well, from one of the same sources I used and got zilch from it. So maybe it’s user dependent. Give it a go a see how you react to it.

I am committed for 8 weeks.

Been a week so far. Cardio is still hard… running 3 miles four times a week.

If I see good results will report back.

How's this going for you Augustine? Its been a few weeks since your last post and I'm very curious. I am about to order some, but was hoping to get some real life feedback........

I am committed for 8 weeks.

Been a week so far. Cardio is still hard… running 3 miles four times a week.

If I see good results will report back.
Subbed in for results man. How's the running going? What dosage are you taking? Is it injectable or liquid or pill form? Curious minds need to know how your doing lol

Subbed in for results man. How's the running going? What dosage are you taking? Is it injectable or liquid or pill form? Curious minds need to know how your doing lol

I plan to run the full 8 weeks. It’s pill form.

As of this moment I can’t say I am impressed all that much… but please let me wait until it’s finished up.

I haven’t noticed my cardio improved all that much. I am jogging 3 miles in 30 minutes four times a week. It is still really hard… lol.

Anyway, I will run the full course and let you guys know my experience. Which is only MY experience.

Peace

Thanks man good luck. It took me like 4 weeks to start noticing a good difference.

Back