• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

new from afghanistan

mrbroccoli1984

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
brock
us army infantry

my "trusted" source of a few years is no longer in the game. my internet use will be sparse on here and needing a new source. help would be greatly appreciated as i would need product to be shipped here as well. thanks for any help.

Bro, I'm downrange right now.... PM me with any questions you have. There are a couple of sources on here that are go the extra mile for us who are deployed....

- - - Updated - - -

Bro, I'm downrange right now.... PM me with any questions you have. There are a couple of sources on here that will go the extra mile for us who are deployed....

Welcome bro.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

appreciate it!

- - - Updated - - -

i read something about having to be a certain rep level to be able to pm?

Correct. Go into new member section and say hello to quite a few people. 10 posts and your good to go.

Welcome to pm me with any questions too.

*tip*

Midwest

welcome aboard bud and many props and thanks for serving.. Much respect to you.. You will see many reliable sources here on the forums.. you cant go wrong with them.. go into some of them and search around.. learn and do research and then choose.. But feel free to ask questions as well.. we are all here to help

Welcome to ASF bro.

Welcome to the forum

Welcome brother. I'm out of the service now but was also an 11B. Just came back from Afghanistan about a year ago. Lots of great sources on this board bro... Good luck and get home safe.

Welcome

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Lets give him a chance guys what what !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dp4l .......................................................................................

welcome bro! Also THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICES!!! There are alots of sponsors here that will go out of there way to make sure our soldiers are taking care of! If I can be of any help, feel free to PM me!

Get Shredded!
Welcome to ASF brother!

Please read the rules before you get started.

ASF Rules-Must Read

We hope to see you active here in our community.

Enjoy!

Back