• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

EP touchdown

Rigeu

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Got some new goodies from the one and only Purity Source Labs.

You can follow my sponsored logbook and see how and when i’m going to use these products.

Once again thankyou to Vision and the PSL team taking care of their sponsored athletes!

76d02ad540f7e28b41e1b31a9fc0e1b0.jpg

You can follow my sponsored logbook and see how and when i’m going to use these products.

Once again thankyou to Vision and the PSL team taking care of their sponsored athletes!

Nice TD! Just once a day for the long acting ( IM) is the way to go for the two long ones IME/IMO. PEG-MGF is like long acting sermorelin which is a great product for endogenous gh/igf1 boosting. A lot of people cannot afford gh and opt for (aa 1-29 peptide ) products at the Anti-Aging clinic .

Max

Hey brutha... how did you like the products? :cool:
Just wanted to reach out and say hello and wish you well...

Nice TD! Just once a day for the long acting ( IM) is the way to go for the two long ones IME/IMO. PEG-MGF is like long acting sermorelin which is a great product for endogenous gh/igf1 boosting. A lot of people cannot afford gh and opt for (aa 1-29 peptide ) products at the Anti-Aging clinic .

Max
Why IM and not SubQ with these specific peptides?

I thought all or almost all peptides were SubQ?

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

Why IM and not SubQ with these specific peptides?

I thought all or almost all peptides were SubQ?

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

Well, I like IM for the GH , but the PEG-MGF ; you have a few choices . You could take gh and peptides sub-q of course , they’ve shown gh
is only active for about 20min. but it’s effects keep working 15-20hrs .

I like gh IM because when I use it , I use high IU IM shots and mainly because I can feel the (side effects)fast and get it over with : hunger -increased b/g, sleepiness, hand numbness/pain). Not that anyone will get those sides , just sometimes (6-16iu) .

Peg-MGF : I don’t have enough experience to comment on this but I am in the second week of use . I’m using a blanket needling technique which is IM but like 10 times (it’s a 30g needle so I can barely feel it) . It’s supposed to show localized growth of the muscle injected . Idk if it will work or not . But I of course won’t hold back if it works .

Max

Back