• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Welcome to NJ...

Nocode8511

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Think this guy has a tan and a blowout like the jersey shore fellas?

16h51tk.jpg

Woah!!!!! Let me go on record as saying southern NJ is nothing like northern NJ. South is Philly burbs, north is NY burbs, I'll let you decide which is worse, lol. I am not originally from NJ. Grew up outside of DC in Virginia, and lived 17 years in Dayton, OH (yawn...). It took me awhile but Jersey has grown on me. Philly despite the bad press is a great city imo.

Oh shit, I do have a pretty good tan going on, and on occasion I say YO!

Woah!!!!! Let me go on record as saying southern NJ is nothing like northern NJ. South is Philly burbs, north is NY burbs, I'll let you decide which is worse, lol. I am not originally from NJ. Grew up outside of DC in Virginia, and lived 17 years in Dayton, OH (yawn...). It took me awhile but Jersey has grown on me. Philly despite the bad press is a great city imo.

Oh shit, I do have a pretty good tan going on, and on occasion I say YO!

LMFAO!!!! JD be careful with that plate man. I grew up in Philly for 24 years and it's a great city. Not many places you can get a cheese steak while hammered and pick up an 8ball and "holla" at some hookers :roflmao: (None of which happened to me :coffee:)

LMFAO!!!! JD be careful with that plate man. I grew up in Philly for 24 years and it's a great city. Not many places you can get a cheese steak while hammered and pick up an 8ball and "holla" at some hookers :roflmao: (None of which happened to me :coffee:)

Betta not happen to JD eitha!!! :p

Fist pump!
Im with you on this one! :clapping:

Sounds like you been on South St, One too many times!!! Pats Cheeese Steaks is the BEST IMO (WithOut/Mushroom/WIZ Please!!!)... Damn Im getting HUNGRY!!!

Sounds like you been on South St, One too many times!!! Pats Cheeese Steaks is the BEST IMO (WithOut/Mushroom/WIZ Please!!!)... Damn Im getting HUNGRY!!!

South St is terrible! Filled with young animals who want to fight every weekend. And Pat's is a joke man... As a local you stay away from the spots that Philly is known for haha.

Hahaha!!!! Man you two are a cool couple. I love it!
We try :)

Thanks!!! I love that man so much and with all my heart. He's so awesome!!!!
Aw..... I love you too
And Pat's is a joke man... As a local you stay away from the spots that Philly is known for haha.
I'm with you. Pat's and Geno's....yuck! I always thought Jim's was the best but I don't make it to South St too often. There is a place local to me that has some pretty damn good cheesesteaks here in Jersey.

Back