• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

600 Club

SoCalJC

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So a buddy of mine told me about the 600 club a couple of months ago. You pick any 6 exercises and do 100 reps per exercise. For example if its chest day then it would look like this:

Incline Bench (4x25)
Flat Bench (4x25)
Decline Bench (4x25)
Fly Machine (4x25)
Dips (4x25)
Cable flys (4x25)

The weight used would be moderate. For example on my Flat Bench I used 55lb dumbbells for this workout. Normally I would use 110lbs dumbbells when going heavy w/low reps.

So I decided to give it a try during the month of June. Holy crap I've never had muscles burn like that before! Benching that many reps was really tough even though it was a much lighter weight I was used to. Half way thru the 2nd set of the FIRST exercise I thought I wasn't going to make it. I toughed it out and made it thru the workout. Was sore for a couple of days. Did the same thing with back and leg workouts for the month. Overall I think it was a good endurance builder and a change of pace from the normal 8 to 10 reps that I always do. Felt stronger when I changed back to heavier weights. I did get more cut, but I think that has a lot to do with the Clen. Love that stuff!

May have to give that a try...I bet that makes for one hell of a pump. I have traditionally done pyramid sets...reps ranging from 12 all the way down to 4 or so...Everynow and then I might do 5x5...That is defenitly original what you r doing...a good shock.

Back