• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Another smooth 1

StayFocused1313

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Gratitude to the Uncle Z team. Flawless as always. Starting to feel like a regular. This td is for 2 different experiments. The Yk will be paired with a dhb run, the sr9009 and salbutamol will be part of a cut experiment. Thank you Z.
7a65a11b681ffc8a2931929e96367762.jpg

Gratitude to the Uncle Z team. Flawless as always. Starting to feel like a regular. This td is for 2 different experiments. The Yk will be paired with a dhb run, the sr9009 and salbutamol will be part of a cut experiment. Thank you Z.
Looks dam nice .. congrats and keep us posted

The yk-11 is great I'm interested in the sr2009 can you please keep us posted?

The yk-11 is great I'm interested in the sr2009 can you please keep us posted?

Yes sir. I’ve debating stacking andarine in with it as well. I know how I respond to it (andarine) so I would still have a good gauge of the effectiveness of the SR. All that with a healthy dose of gh should be a good cut with a deficit.

Yes sir. I’ve debating stacking andarine in with it as well. I know how I respond to it (andarine) so I would still have a good gauge of the effectiveness of the SR. All that with a healthy dose of gh should be a good cut with a deficit.

Interesting brother. I wouldn't personally because of liver enzymes but each their own. Make sure to run NAC or Tudca or both for double protection.

Interesting brother. I wouldn't personally because of liver enzymes but each their own. Make sure to run NAC or Tudca or both for double protection.

Makes sense to me. Safety first. Can’t make gains on dialysis or dead. Bloodwork recently all health markers were in healthy range after a long dhb run but no reason to risk anything. Thank you 85.

Back