• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

EP DHB review so far

samgraves82

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I see a lot of people asking about our dhb's pip etc. Well I started it this week(end) and I'm only 2 shots in but so far, to my surprise, there really is no pip. The last time I tried it from another source it was God awful, so I'm really surprised how well they've done over there with it. I'm doing 1 ml Mon wed Fri and just for clarity I am mixing it with my sust/NPP. I'll update on cycle plans as a whole at a later time. Well done EP scientist!!!!

Following for sure. That is awesome! No or even low PIP is great for DHB(especially since I want to run it )

Max

I see a lot of people asking about our dhb's pip etc. Well I started it this week(end) and I'm only 2 shots in but so far, to my surprise, there really is no pip. The last time I tried it from another source it was God awful, so I'm really surprised how well they've done over there with it. I'm doing 1 ml Mon wed Fri and just for clarity I am mixing it with my sust/NPP. I'll update on cycle plans as a whole at a later time. Well done EP scientist!!!!

That’s good to now! Couldn’t expect anything else really EP is always on top of the game

Kee us updated Sam

Very nice! Maybe one day i will try it.

That’s good to now! Couldn’t expect anything else really EP is always on top of the game

Kee us updated Sam

I see what you did there 😹

I'm still a dhb rookie and never tried it yet. I wonder if I switch mast to Dhb and run it with some prop and tren ace how good that would treat me. :nerd:
Probably overheat like a mofo and sweats too

I'm still a dhb rookie and never tried it yet. I wonder if I switch mast to Dhb and run it with some prop and tren ace how good that would treat me. :nerd:

I ran cyp/tren e/ dhb and it was wild. Cyp 500mg tren 400 and dhb I went as high as 600mg. I could’ve sweat wearing just my underwear in a snow storm lmao

IML Gear Cream!
Perfect!! I've had a horrible year and need to shed some lbs.
Ime it's a great compound IF you can handle the tren like sides. I bet tren and dhb is nasty tho if ya can handle.it.

Back