• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Puretropin lab results

tigerblood

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I finally resolved my iron deficiency issue, which improved IGF output. Here are the results of my IGF-1 lab test. I am taking 2iu in the morning, and 2iu in the afternoon. I am very pleased with these results.

Screenshot-20210822-132550.jpg

Minor correction.. I take 1.875.iu, twice daily (morning and afternoon).... For a total of 3.75iu daily. The reason for the weird number is that I use 1.6ml of bac water so I can have an even number of doses per vial. This gives me 4 days shots per vial.

Minor correction.. I take 1.875.iu, twice daily (morning and afternoon).... For a total of 3.75iu daily. The reason for the weird number is that I use 1.6ml of bac water so I can have an even number of doses per vial. This gives me 4 days shots per vial.
3.75 x 4 = 15ius.
Are you using the 15ius gray tops?

I have hundreds of clients on this brand for a reason.

It's 🔥🔥🔥

I finally resolved my iron deficiency issue, which improved IGF output. Here are the results of my IGF-1 lab test. I am taking 2iu in the morning, and 2iu in the afternoon. I am very pleased with these results.

Thanks for testing our grey top puretropin and posting the test results honestly,

we offer you 100$ as credit store, you can use it at anytime, :)

Great score!

Tell us more about this iron issue. You did a previous Igf1 test and it was lower if I remember right. How low was your iron? I assume your on an iron otc supplement.

Great results. I ran orange tops years ago from these guys and it was the best stuff I've ever ran.

IML Gear Cream!
Great score!

Tell us more about this iron issue. You did a previous Igf1 test and it was lower if I remember right. How low was your iron? I assume your on an iron otc supplement.

Iron deficiency takes a surprisingly long time to correct; at least longer than one would think.

Originally I noticed it in my bloodwork via hemoglobin, mch, mchc, and RDW. All values were low, with the exception of RDW which was extremely high. I did not have iron values at the time, but these markers are a good indirect indication of some type of anemia.

I started taking iron biglycionate, which includes folate and B12. I did this for 4 weeks and got my blood work done again, including ferritin and iron levels. At this time my MCH,mchc, and RDW markers were still out of range but had improved marginally, at the same time my hemoglobin and RBC increased. I interpreted this to mean I was on the right path but still iron deficient. At this time my ferritin was 15pg/ml (range = 38 - 380), and my iron was 69mcg/dl (range= 50 - 180).

So I started reading alot about iron absorption, and turns out that fiber, proteins in eggs, tannins, phytic acid (found in legumes), calcium, and a number of other things bind iron and reduce the ability to absorb it significantly. At this time my IGF-1 was only up by 30%.. from 165 baseline, to 218 I think.

So I then reworked my diet so that I had 3 out of 5 meals designed to be efficient for iron absorption; basically made sure the meals excluded the items I mentioned above. I continue to take my iron biglycionate, 2 capsules per meal regardless if it's an iron efficient meal or not.

This brings us forward to the latest blood work. All values are in range except MCHC; which is only out of range by 0.3. I did not get iron or ferritin measured this time, due to how long it takes to build up iron in the system. I plan on getting iron checked in another 6-8 weeks. At this time my IGF-1 is 479.

Iron is not such a big deal if you are not anemic already; meaning you don't have to work hard like what I'm doing here to top off your iron levels.. but if you have become iron deficient, it will probably be a multi-month process to bring your body back within range.

Best in the business

They're mostly known for their high quality HGH but all their products are great. The HCG and IGF-1LR3 are really good too, alot of my friends are running it.

Tigerblood-- did you figure out this relationship b/w low iron and low igf yourself or have you seen others post about it too? Just curious. You may have solve this riddle for me.

This is the first time ever im reading this and I don't know if it's codencedence or not but your theory may be spot on.

I tested my gh serum and igf levels on meditrope mauve tops roughly a year ago and the results were not what I was expecting from igf. My gh serum came back in the 30's, but when I tested my igf a few weeks later it was just barely over my igf baseline. I followed protocols to the T for both test.

Then I began to research and see if anyone else was having the same problem. Surprisingly I did find a few who were on legit gh with low igf numbers but High gh serum numbers. However no one could explain why this strange phenomenon was happening.

This part trips me out..about 6 months ago i had some routine blood work done and my iron came back so low that I was diagnosed with iron anemia. I had to get several iron iv trmts and a merca shot ( aka EPO-hormone that increase RBC) to get back in normal range. Im glad I ran upon your post and finally may have the answer to why lfg was so low on legit gh. Now that my iron is within range I want to put your theory to test on myself and see what happens whats happens with my igf this time.

Thanks bro!

Last edited:
Tigerblood-- did you figure out this relationship b/w low iron and low igf yourself or have you seen others post about it too? Just curious. You may have solve this riddle for me.

This is the first time ever im reading this and I don't know if it's codencedence or not but your theory may be spot on.

I tested my gh serum and igf levels on meditrope mauve tops roughly a year ago and the results were not what I was expecting from igf. My gh serum came back in the 30's, but when I tested my igf a few weeks later it was just barely over my igf baseline. I followed protocols to the T for both test.

Then I began to research and see if anyone else was having the same problem. Surprisingly I did find a few who were on legit gh with low igf numbers but High gh serum numbers. However no one could explain why this strange phenomenon was happening.

This part trips me out..about 6 months ago i had some routine blood work done and my iron came back so low that I was diagnosed with iron anemia. I had to get several iron iv trmts and a merca shot ( aka EPO-hormone that increase RBC) to get back in normal range. Im glad I ran upon your post and finally may have the answer to why lfg was so low on legit gh. Now that my iron is within range I want to put your theory to test on myself and see what happens whats happens with my igf this time.

Thanks bro!

Please let us know your results.

We know for sure there are factors that will severely limit a rise in igf while taking hgh. I've seen it in people dieting for a show. The exact cause is not known. I get a lower than expected igf result myself with no dieting but I have lots of health issues, can't tell what the cause is

Back