• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Basic blast question while on TRT

kilsong

Most loved gay guy on ASF
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Right now I'm on 160mg of cyp. HCG and Anastrozole.
The test and HCG is once a week on Friday.

Would adding another 200mg of cyp on Tuesday be a decent beginner blast?
How long should this last? Is 6 weeks long enough?
I'v been on TRT for about 2 months.

My goals are pretty standard: increase some size/loose some fat.

Excuse my ignorance.

I wouldn't do less than 500mg test/week.

If you're doing a low dose with a longer ester (500/week of cyp qualifies) I wouldn't go less than 8 weeks.

I wouldn't do less than 500mg test/week.

If you're doing a low dose with a longer ester (500/week of cyp qualifies) I wouldn't go less than 8 weeks.

^^^ This. Bump to 500 or 600 per week and run for 12 weeks. Eat real lean, HITT Cardio, Hammer the weights. Should get you what you are looking for and let you know what to expect from the incresed dosage.

Best of luck!

Basically what your saying is 400 mg per week really wont do anything??
Or just very little?

Basically what your saying is 400 mg per week really wont do anything??
Or just very little?

Eh. Everyone is different. For some, 400 week is a TRT dosage. I run 300 per week while cruising on TRT.

What we are getting at is that 500 or 600 a week is a good normal 1st increase run for someone who has just been doing TRT.

In all honesty, with your goals in mind, building muscle and burning fat can ve achieved mainly with a spot on diet, cardio routine and lifting program.

I saw great changes when I went on TRT and changed things stated above before ever blasting for the first time. In fact I should have waited a bit longer before doing my first blast.

Either way you go... be sure to eat well. Diet is key.

One last and final question.
I get the 160 from a TRT clinic--and managed to get my doctor to write me a script for 200mg per week. He also wrote me a script for HCG 10.000 iu which I filled.
The 160 is given to me on Friday at the clinic along with 250iu of HCG.
I want to use BOTH for about 6 weeks--then obviously quit the clinic before my regular doctor draws blood in 3 months. {mini blast?} Neither office will know I'm getting treatment from another office. Yes---it's sneaky--but I'm a man of few morals.

Questions:
---I will be adding Cypionate 200mg per week. Should that be done on Tuesday AM??

---How much HCG could/should I add? On Friday I get the 250iu from the TRT clinic. I have the vial of Pregnyl HCG 10,000 units. My doctor wrote for me to inject 500 units once a week.
Tuesday AM?? More often?

---How much Anaztrazole should I add?
CLEARLY I'm in need of some advice.
Thanks to anybody that can offer any advice.

The doc and the clinic, well they'll eventually "communicate" with each other. I was seeing my doc for TRT, then I was also seeing an Endocrinologist. My doc was able to index my visits/results with the Endo. So I didn't do anything sneaky.

So I went searching, found forums like this (and this one is the best), did some research, and tried some sponsors. Things have been going very well! I have been making the most of my TRT and blasting a few times a year.

So you may want to look into the sponsor section and read reviews. Also the "Anabolic" section has stickies on how to cycle and take ancillaries accordingly.

Also, if I have a blood test coming up I clean out at least 6 weeks beforehand and resume my normal TRT dose.

I get the 160 from a TRT clinic--and managed to get my doctor to write me a script for 200mg per week. He also wrote me a script for HCG 10.000 iu which I filled.

Questions:
---I will be adding Cypionate 200mg per week. Should that be done on Tuesday AM??

Yes, Tuesday is good, but I would use 400 mg. I'm with the others that you need at least 500mg/week, and I recommend 12 week duration since the ester is long and takes at least 4 weeks to kick in.

One last and final question. I get the 160 from a TRT clinic---How much HCG could/should I add? On Friday I get the 250iu from the TRT clinic. I have the vial of Pregnyl HCG 10,000 units. My doctor wrote for me to inject 500 units once a week.
Tuesday AM?? More often?

I can't comment, I don't take it. The wifey doesn't want any more kids!

I get the 160 from a TRT clinic---How much Anaztrazole should I add?

The standard protocol that I see is .5mg a day.
BTW, you can get confidential blood drawn to monitor your levels. I've seen directions here somewhere but I haven't done it myself so I'm not sure. But others do it frequently to get and make sure their dosages are dialed in correctly.

Oh, and BTW, welcome here to the ASF forums, you already made the right decision and came to the right place!

I want to use BOTH for about 6 weeks--then obviously quit the clinic before my regular doctor draws blood in 3 months. {mini blast?} Neither office will know I'm getting treatment from another office. Yes---it's sneaky--but I'm a man of few morals.

Questions:

---How much HCG could/should I add? On Friday I get the 250iu from the TRT clinic. I have the vial of Pregnyl HCG 10,000 units. My doctor wrote for me to inject 500 units once a week.
Tuesday AM?? More often?

Run 500 Iu's twice a week. Inject Sub Q the day before or the day after your Test C injections. 250 Iu's is too low in my opinion, plus the half life is too short to just inject once per week.

---How much Anaztrazole should I add?

I take .5 MG EOD at 550 MG Test C per week on blast and have no issues. Everyone is different, get labs after 2-3 weeks and adjust based on E2 levels.

Back