• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hi

Nerdandertall

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
In my 30s now, been training over 10 years consistently, feel like I've really plateaued at about 6'1, 185lbs pretty lean. Thinking it's time to take the plunge soon and try TRT, titrating up towards 200lbs. You guys seem really knowledgeable. Hoping to learn a lot!

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other www.puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

Welcome to the forum. Let us at the uncle z team, myself or xotg85, know how we can help in any way whether training, diet, or otherwise.

In my 30s now, been training over 10 years consistently, feel like I've really plateaued at about 6'1, 185lbs pretty lean. Thinking it's time to take the plunge soon and try TRT, titrating up towards 200lbs. You guys seem really knowledgeable. Hoping to learn a lot!

If your looking where to start shoot me a pm after 10 post.

Welcome to ASF
OrderSBlabs@protonmail.com

Welcome to the forum, good to hear you doing research before taking the plunge.

Welcome home bro. If you need anything please don’t hesitate to reach out. Gotta get to 10 pms though. Good Luck on the Darkside.

I wish I would have found this forum when I was in my 30's...or should I say I wish I was in my 30's. Either way, welcome aboard!

Get Shredded!
On behalf of puritysourcelabs straightupkratom and IronMagLabs supplements welcome to your new home.
Your here now that's what's important.
If you need assistance with bloodwork or anything else feel free to pm me. Ha e a great day hope to see ya around the forum.

Back