• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First order

Jerky35

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I was a long time customer of another source who suddenly disappeared, it’s part of the game we all know. So I put a thread out to see who is highly recommended now a days and GC kept popping up. So I messaged him and there was always excellent communication and my first order arrived shortly there after. Thanks again GC you got yourself another longtime satisfied customer!!!

So I was a long time customer of another source who suddenly disappeared, it’s part of the game we all know. So I put a thread out to see who is highly recommended now a days and GC kept popping up. So I messaged him and there was always excellent communication and my first order arrived shortly there after. Thanks again GC you got yourself another longtime satisfied customer!!!
O snap you will be very happy with gc..

O snap you will be very happy with gc..

Thanks bro. I’m hoping. Good to see you on here still. I’ve communicated with you in the past about my last source. That was a good source for a long time I’m hoping GC will be even longer.

Welcome home.

Your gonna love there gear! Its that time again to order again!! Have fun with your gear!

Yessir. You ain’t lying was just looking at what I’m going to order next and haven’t even opened the first order yet lol

Thanks bro. I’m hoping. Good to see you on here still. I’ve communicated with you in the past about my last source. That was a good source for a long time I’m hoping GC will be even longer.
Yea yea bro you choose a good source in gc. Good to see u still around also bro.. kill it man. Let the gc fam know how his products treat u.

Back