• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

Why is it so dam hot out!!

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
In south Tx I can barley breathe in this heat and humidity. Idk how I’ll make it much longer here as my base and the other southern gulf border states are just as miserable. I’m running some Gold line TRT-Plus hoping to shed some bf in this blistering heat, but fuck I’m miserable lol.

Sorry for my rant but you should definitely check out this blend.

f6554a3769982af0b8acaa03a3c4a334.jpg

[h=1]TRT Plus - 400mg/ml 10ml/vial EP GOLD[/h]100% GUARANTEE And STRICT QUALITY CONTROL PROCCESS.
Supplier:Euro-Pharmacies
Chemical Name:Testosterone, Drostanolone
Comes In: 10ml vial - 400 mg/ml:
Testosterone Enanthate 200mg
Drostanolone Enanthate 200mg
Dosage: 200-1000mg/week
Active time: Approx 21 days
Class:Anabolic/Androgenic Steroid

I’m Loving the extreme random boners, and my strength is actually starting to get stronger with the low dosage of Masteron. This is absolute perfection in my eyes for replacement therapy. If your bored with your TrT I suggest giving this a try or just adding some Masteron to your mix and lmk how you feel I’m a few week’s.

Last edited:
It's 90 here too overnight it seems in the southeast

In south Tx I can barley breathe in this heat and humidity. Idk how I’ll make it much longer here as my base and the other southern gulf border states are just as miserable. I’m running some Gold line TRT-Plus hoping to shed some bf in this blistering heat, but fuck I’m miserable lol.

Sorry for my rant but you should definitely check out this blend.

f6554a3769982af0b8acaa03a3c4a334.jpg

[h=1]TRT Plus - 400mg/ml 10ml/vial EP GOLD[/h]100% GUARANTEE And STRICT QUALITY CONTROL PROCCESS.
Supplier:Euro-Pharmacies
Chemical Name:Testosterone, Drostanolone
Comes In: 10ml vial - 400 mg/ml:
Testosterone Enanthate 200mg
Drostanolone Enanthate 200mg
Dosage: 200-1000mg/week
Active time: Approx 21 days
Class:Anabolic/Androgenic Steroid

I’m Loving the extreme random boners, and my strength is actually starting to get stronger with the low dosage of Masteron. This is absolute perfection in my eyes for replacement therapy. If your bored with your TrT I suggest giving this a try or just adding some Masteron to your mix and lmk how you feel I’m a few week’s.

This gonna be a staple in the coming weeks for me. Test/mast goes together like peanut butter and jelly..
Sorry to hear about the heat.. the humidity hear was horrible and code orange for air quality this last week.. but the last two days it's rained like crazy and gave us a little break.

This gonna be a staple in the coming weeks for me. Test/mast goes together like peanut butter and jelly..
Sorry to hear about the heat.. the humidity hear was horrible and code orange for air quality this last week.. but the last two days it's rained like crazy and gave us a little break.

Dude it’s unbearable I’m looking for another job for the summer months I’m over this shit.

South Texas death ride!!! Represent!!

NE a lil warmer than usual for the last few days but the sky cracked open today (while I was on the bike of course) and she cooled off some. Feels great right now. Air quality is always green up in the mountains.

South Texas death ride!!! Represent!!

NE a lil warmer than usual for the last few days but the sky cracked open today (while I was on the bike of course) and she cooled off some. Feels great right now. Air quality is always green up in the mountains.

I live in the butthole of TX and I’m originally from Jackson, MS. I’m starting to hate the whole south east area lol. I’m thinking Florida because of the sea breeze but I know the job market will suck and I’ll find myself traveling here for work. I’m doomed!

I can't take humidity anymore and refuse to be in it.

I helped a friend move from Florida to west coast. I flew into Orlando airport in July.

I walk out the door of airport and I nearly fell to the ground.

Like a punch in the gut.

I helped a friend move from Florida to west coast. I flew into Orlando airport in July.

Like a punch in the gut.

I don’t see how people live there. I felt the exact same thing when I went out the airport doors, really caught me by surprise

It was 111 in Las Vegas today and here’s the forecast.
4bcdbdf0a69af9cae59cabc274730f74.jpg

Dry heat isn’t as bad as humidity. That shit rapes your soul.

- - - Updated - - -

Like a punch in the gut.

It’s insane it seeps into everything causing mold, rust and all kinds of other shit.

Like a punch in the gut.
High Humidity is like a death sentence..
I can take the 90 low hundred temps fine. But when the humidity gets high it's like someone turns off the oxygen and I can't function properly.

Last edited:
Brother I feel your pain here in central Florida... 100% humidity.. 98 degrees .. raining every day then it’s a sauna.. part of why
I stopped taking tren and t3 from May to Nov .. I sweat so much I almost stroked out mowing the grass...

Brother I feel your pain here in central Florida... 100% humidity.. 98 degrees .. raining every day then it’s a sauna.. part of why
I stopped taking tren and t3 from May to Nov .. I sweat so much I almost stroked out mowing the grass...

Lol I had to quit a lot of stuff because my job is 12 hours plus inside a crane some A/C don’t work that great or at all and I’m half the day outside planning the lifts. It’s miserable! If I’m on a fat burner I’ll literally die from heat stroke probably. I save my big cycles for the winter.

Last edited:
It was 111 in Las Vegas today and here’s the forecast.
4bcdbdf0a69af9cae59cabc274730f74.jpg

Gonna be 116 guaranteed! Let’s hit needles and get some !! Lol. We can Get lotto tickets in Kingman! Lmao

Max

Back