• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Been lurking. Type 1 diabetic, here to get bigger.

Swolabetic

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm 30, Type 1 diabetic for 15 years. On trt as well. Will obviously be here looking at sources, but more so training and "diets". I am 225lbs 5' 11". Bench 405, Deads 485, Squat 465. Recently decided to look more into the strength training aspect as I am just not built to be a "body builder". Long time AAS user. Generally the "basics" Test, D bol, Mast, Tren on occasion, ect. Fairly knowledgeable so hopefully I can contribute. Thanks guys.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to ASF and there's a lot of great info here to help you!

Welcome!

Sent from The Iron Pile

On behalf of puritysourcelabs and straightupkratom welcome

I'm 30, Type 1 diabetic for 15 years. On trt as well. Will obviously be here looking at sources, but more so training and "diets". I am 225lbs 5' 11". Bench 405, Deads 485, Squat 465. Recently decided to look more into the strength training aspect as I am just not built to be a "body builder". Long time AAS user. Generally the "basics" Test, D bol, Mast, Tren on occasion, ect. Fairly knowledgeable so hopefully I can contribute. Thanks guys.
Welcome

Welcome. Fellow type 1 diabetic here of 19 years. Similar stats too. 29, 5’9, 215 lbs, 425 bench, 585 dead, 515 squat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back