• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Preventing hair loss while on cycle

TheOldJJdigs

Azteca Gold REP
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm interested in knowing what others use to combat hair loss while on AAS... What works for you and what have you tried in the past? Good success or bad.

I cant answer that question for you brother but props on the Voltaire quote in your sig.... nice to see we have someone with some culture round these parts!;)

I cant answer that question for you brother but props on the Voltaire quote in your sig.... nice to see we have someone with some culture round these parts!;)

:winkfinger:

I can't give any feedback on what works, because I'm on my first cycle.
I did, however, include finasteride along with my arimidex. I figure if your test is let's say twice your natural amount (or more), then it makes sense to block dht conversion as well as blocking estradiol conversion.

Ah man... I shave so hair loss is no big thing for me at all. Hell, I'd be very happy if all I had we eye brows and eye lashes. As it stands my hair doesn't seem to be disappearing... it just migrates from my head to my back, ears, nose... not a pretty sight. Ever tried shaving your ears? sheesh...

DS-Laboratories... That's all you need to know....

I'm a pretty vain guy with a full thick head of red hair. So hair loss for me would be an issue...

Aas will just accelerate hair loss if you're pre disposed genetically to... I don't think I'm genetically pre disposed, but a receding hairline does run in my family and my hair has always been a little thinner in this area.
I've seen bodybuilders and some guys I know of that don't have any hair loss that use aas and are jacked like hell. So i guess it's just a roll of the dice, dude. But most it seems shave their head or are bald/balding.

I'm a pretty vain guy with a full thick head of red hair. So hair loss for me would be an issue...

Aas will just accelerate hair loss if you're pre disposed genetically to... I don't think I'm genetically pre disposed, but a receding hairline does run in my family and my hair has always been a little thinner in this area.
I've seen bodybuilders and some guys I know of that don't have any hair loss that use aas and are jacked like hell. So i guess it's just a roll of the dice, dude. But most it seems shave their head or are bald/balding.
This. It will vastly accelerate any hair loss you were going to have.

Propecia/Proscar/Finasteride (same drug) can help. 1mg doses, or split a larger tablet into several 1mg doses. It prevents 5-AR from acting on our precious testosterone and turning it into dihydrotestosterone (which causes hair loss).

Back