PDA

View Full Version : Auctus Lab Proviron

GearProRep
03-22-2021, 12:56 PM
Mesterolone 20mg

An absolute must with every heavy cycle IMO.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210322/dabbbc88e13616520059f2f00f95d35a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glycomann
03-22-2021, 02:18 PM
I have not tried this lab but mesterolone is like the hidden tool that nobody really knows is in the box. It seems to act as a hardener and an amplifier all at once. Maybe a little anti estrogenic. This drug has been around for a long time. There is some controversy whether or not it was made in 1938 or not. In any event I think it's been on the market since 1967, so well over 50 years and maybe a lot longer. It's been tested in clinical trials at up to 300 mg/d and for longer periods than you would ever run it. Bottom line is it maybe the least toxic steroid out there let alone an oral. I've used it at the end of a crappy PCT and it pulled me out of a crash. It seems to tickle more androgen that is bound to SHBG into the free state. It's not much on it's own other than a hardener and a prehistoric TRT substitute. But it is versitile of you know what it can do.

maxmuscle1
03-22-2021, 02:44 PM
I Luv Provi [emoji123][emoji123]! Great compound[emoji108][emoji123]

AR-15
03-24-2021, 07:44 AM
Bro I got Auctus labs Proviron from GP because he was temporarily out of the Abbott Export brand. You have my word that everything Iíve tried from this lab to date is absolute fire. The Proviron is no different. Quality is A+. The only drawback was the Auctus labs Tabs are 20mg and the Abbott Export are 50. Now I just take one in the am and one in the pm. 40mgs is just as good as 50 especially when the Tabs are dosed correctly which I have no doubt the Auctus Labs Proviron Tabs are on point.

I have not tried this lab but mesterolone is like the hidden tool that nobody really knows is in the box. It seems to act as a hardener and an amplifier all at once. Maybe a little anti estrogenic. This drug has been around for a long time. There is some controversy whether or not it was made in 1938 or not. In any event I think it's been on the market since 1967, so well over 50 years and maybe a lot longer. It's been tested in clinical trials at up to 300 mg/d and for longer periods than you would ever run it. Bottom line is it maybe the least toxic steroid out there let alone an oral. I've used it at the end of a crappy PCT and it pulled me out of a crash. It seems to tickle more androgen that is bound to SHBG into the free state. It's not much on it's own other than a hardener and a prehistoric TRT substitute. But it is versitile of you know what it can do.