• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PSL - NFL Playoff Touchdown!

Elit3Swagg

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Got a nice little pack in today.

Big thank you to @macedog24, @A.font401 and the PSL team for putting this competition together. It was a blast and I got some very useful items as well.

Picked up some HGH Frag that my girl will be using, and some LR3 that I will be utilizing.

Her cycle will be as follows:

7 days @ 300mcg - Split AM/PM
7 days @ 350mcg - Split AM/PM
7 days @ 450mcg - Split AM/PM
7 days @ 500mcg - Split AM/PM
7 days @ 550mcg - Split AM/PM

She will also start running Lipotropic injections (The Shredder from amino asylum) starting at the 7-10 day mark.

@ 1/2ml - 3 times weekly.

Will post up my IGF protocol soon, as well as her process and results!

She has gained a little weight and has not been very motivated during these different times, it good to see her wanting to get back in it!

Thank you PSL!

a67e1396716c85212a1e3a0bc91d80ec.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Following. Definitely want to see frag results and if you lose bf%. I notice most take it during their cut but it doesn’t necessarily need to be as my buddy gained “ON CYCLE” but he equated it to gh fat loss type results without all the sides and water!!

Max

Her first dose was this morning with fasted cardio.

Let's get it!

I also wanted to add, Frag when reconstituted should be slightly cloudy and not clear. This meets that early test as the solution is not crystal and has a cloud to it.

Bro that’s the only IGF-1-Lr3 that I can actually feel working and well. I’ve bought countless other vendors, and had a lot of disappointment.

Following. Good combo

Max

Got a nice little pack in today.

Big thank you to @macedog24, @A.font401 and the PSL team for putting this competition together. It was a blast and I got some very useful items as well.

Picked up some HGH Frag that my girl will be using, and some LR3 that I will be utilizing.

Her cycle will be as follows:

7 days @ 300mcg - Split AM/PM
7 days @ 350mcg - Split AM/PM
7 days @ 450mcg - Split AM/PM
7 days @ 500mcg - Split AM/PM
7 days @ 550mcg - Split AM/PM

She will also start running Lipotropic injections (The Shredder from amino asylum) starting at the 7-10 day mark.

@ 1/2ml - 3 times weekly.

Will post up my IGF protocol soon, as well as her process and results!

She has gained a little weight and has not been very motivated during these different times, it good to see her wanting to get back in it!

Thank you PSL!

a67e1396716c85212a1e3a0bc91d80ec.jpg

keep us all posted on your IGF 1 run man...

Bro that’s the only IGF-1-Lr3 that I can actually feel working and well. I’ve bought countless other vendors, and had a lot of disappointment.
Yes sir, I have used EP IGF Lr3 in the past and it was very very good. I can't wait to run it this time. My only regret was not getting a couple more.
keep us all posted on your IGF 1 run man...
Will do, I'll be posting up how I'm going to run it soon, once I get back in town this week I'll do labs on the Orange Tops then start the IGF
You doing before and after pics?? Bikini is good.
Actually we took a before pic, I'll see about posting it up, probably will end up doing the before and after at the same time.

Nice ! You got the 1mg vials. I see no reason to get 100mcg/.1mg vials, just takes up more room and water, lol. I want to do this for 40 days amd see what happens. 40-150mcg . I just hit an IM inj style. Site injecting seems promising, I am trying to see if the long version or DES or both should be done bilaterally in muscle. I always just IM it wherever. DES : I split my total dose bilaterally pre-workout. Excited for you when you have time to get Er dun
giphy.gif

Max

IML Gear Cream!
My IGF run will look like this -

6.66iu HGH - Mon/Wed/Friday

Week 1 - 40mg IGF - Tues/Thursday/Saturday/Sunday
Week 2 - 60mg IGF - Tues/Thursday/Saturday/Sunday
Week 3 - 60mg IGF - Tues/Thursday/Saturday/Sunday
Week 4 - 70mg IGF - Tues/Thursday/Saturday/Sunday
Week 5 - 70mg IGF - Tues/Thursday/Saturday/Sunday
Week 6 - 100mg IGF - Tues/Thursday/Saturday/Sunday
Week 7 - 100mg IGF - Tues/Thursday/Saturday/Sunday

ef184e416587232ba8cc9979d6e0de50.jpg

Let's get it!!

My IGF run will look like this -

6.66iu HGH - Mon/Wed/Friday

Week 1 - 40mg IGF - Tues/Thursday/Saturday/Sunday
Week 2 - 60mg IGF - Tues/Thursday/Saturday/Sunday
Week 3 - 60mg IGF - Tues/Thursday/Saturday/Sunday
Week 4 - 70mg IGF - Tues/Thursday/Saturday/Sunday
Week 5 - 70mg IGF - Tues/Thursday/Saturday/Sunday
Week 6 - 100mg IGF - Tues/Thursday/Saturday/Sunday
Week 7 - 100mg IGF - Tues/Thursday/Saturday/Sunday

ef184e416587232ba8cc9979d6e0de50.jpg

Let's get it!!

One week down!

Feeling good, looming forward to increasing the dosage next week to 60mg.

Ive mixed my pins IM and subq just depends on what time constraints I'm dealing wy that moment.

Definetly feeling the lethargy from the increased GH doses.

Back