• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How long should one wait before getting worried?

FlossyRossy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
As the title says. But I don't want to jump to conclusions before giving a generous amount of Lee way. It's been 8 days since the funds have been picked up and no ship yet. I get it things take time, the main reason I'm worried now is because I went ahead and placed another order with someone else and within 2 days that order already has a tracking number. So I've been thinking do I ask a rep about it or will they not gonna ship my order now because maybe I'm too impatient. So do i need to wait 14 to 20 days after the payments been received to ask about possible ship? Sorry if I should have just kept my mouth shut but if anyone could steer me correctly on when the right time to ask the tough questions. Thanks

but if anyone could steer me correctly on when the right time to ask the tough questions. Thanks

Million dollar question right there ol son, depends, some sponsors you can bash mercilessly and everyone will pile on, others you innocently even ask who the rep is and you will get tarred and feathered and run out of town. Roll the dice. :) (and btw, 8 days is a bit soon to be getting jumpy anymore).

If it has been 8 days since funds have been picked up it's not out of line to email said source and/or there rep for sure. No reason it should take 8 days after payment has been collected for an order to at least get packed or shipped.

Just PM the rep and ask for an update, shouldn’t be a big deal.

PM is always key.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Let the reps do their job if you dont get answers or feel you are not being treated properly last resort is to go to the open forum.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

I PMd the rep and he seems very concerned and is looking into it. Thanks for the advice guys. Will keep updated if it all.works out. THANKS!

Long time lurker and I’ve ordered from them several times over the last few years however I ordered 2 weeks ago and I’m getting a little concerned also. I can’t seem to even pull up their site right now... and is it my imagination or is their banner gone from the sources? I’m not able to pm since I never post... wish I knew what was happening.

IML Gear Cream!
Long time lurker and I’ve ordered from them several times over the last few years however I ordered 2 weeks ago and I’m getting a little concerned also. I can’t seem to even pull up their site right now... and is it my imagination or is their banner gone from the sources? I’m not able to pm since I never post... wish I knew what was happening.
The op never mentioned the source

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

Package has been shipped 3 days after contacting the rep. Pretty impressive I think. He said he wished I would have reached out sooner but glad I did now. That's it for me on this thread I believe. Thanks for everyone's advice!

Always wait 14 days after money has been received

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back